Angkor Temple Bike Tour from Siem Reap Inclusive of Lunch & pickup/drop-off
After greeting your guide at a central location in Siem Reap, you’ll receive a safety briefing before jumping onto your bike. On arrival at the UNESCO World Heritage Site, you’ll purchase an entrance pass and begin to explore the Temples of Angkor Archaeological Park.
Marvel at the 12th-century Angkor Wat complex before following the main road to Angkor Thom, replete with stone sculptures depicting demons and deities. Learn about the cultural significance of the Bayon Temple, the Terrace of the Leper King, and the Royal Enclosure from your guide.
After a break for lunch and refreshments, you’ll return to Siem Reap via Cambodian villages that offer a glimpse into rural life.
per adult from
8 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
- Professional guide
- Use of bicycle and safety equipment
- Bottled water
- Hotel pickup/drop-off
- Entry/Admission - Angkor Wat
What's excluded :
- Entrance fees to Angkor temple complex (USD $37 for single day entry)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Angkor Wat, Sangkat Nokor Thum, Siem Reap Cambodia
- See more of Angkor Wat archaeological site in less time on a bike tour
- Pedal through the Cambodian countryside from Siem Reap
- Travel between the temples of Angkor Wat with ease in a small group
- Lunch, snacks, and bottled water are included
- A moderate level of fitness is required to take this tour
Duration: 8 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We will pick you up in 30 minutes before tour start and drop off from your hotel or apartment where you stay
Departure Time :7:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.