Angkor Park Sunrise Private Tour
Visit sunrise outside of Angkor Wat with enter the great temple in darkness from the western side and soak up the atmosphere of dawn at Angkor, from the edge of one of the ancient library pools.
Spend your day with temple-hopping with your local guide to make the most of your visit to the world-famous Angkor complex, built between the 9th and 13th centuries when the Khmer empire was the pre-eminent influence in South-East Asia
per adult from
What's included :
- Experienced and licensed English Speaking Tour Guide
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Bottled water
- Hotel Pick up and Drop Off
What's excluded :
- Temples entrance fee (37$/person)
- Food and beverages
- Entry/Admission - Temples
- Entry/Admission - Angkor Wat
- Entry/Admission - Bayon Temple
- Entry/Admission - Ta Prohm Temple
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Angkor Wat, Sangkat Nokor Thum, Siem Reap Cambodia
We begin with a pre-dawn departure (4.30 to 4.45am depending on the time of year) from your hotel for sunrise outside Angkor Wat. Enter the great temple in darkness from the little-visited eastern side, and creep along hoary cloistered corridors past the longest stretch of bas-relief carvings in the world.
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Bayon Temple, Angkor Thom, Siem Reap Cambodia
Angkor Thom is the majestic site once served as the Khmer Empire's glistening capital city. Take a moment to consider its grandiosity before venturing inside the city. Arriving at the temple at Bayon, appreciate its beautifully crafted central towers covered in more than 200 enormous faces.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Ta Prohm Temple, Angkor Archaeological Park, Siem Reap 21000 Cambodia
One of the most atmospheric of all temples in Angkor. Once home to 2,740 monks, Ta Prohm today looks much as it did in the early 1850s, when French explorer Henri Mouhot ‘rediscovered’ this crumbling site. After exploring the maze-like interior of Ta Prohm, return to your hotel after a long but fulfilling day, which will leave you with a lifetime of memories of one of the wonders of the world.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We will pick you up from your hotel or apartment on 30 minutes before the activity start
Departure Time :4:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.