Angkor National Museum
Our Driver will pick up client at the hotel and transfer to pickup and drop off at National Museum, this tour is without guide.
Angkor National Museum is an archaeological museum dedicated to the collection, preservation and presentation of Angkorianartifacts, also to provides information and education about art and culture of Khmer civilization, with collections mainly dated from Khmer Empire's Angkor period circa 9th to 14th-century. Most of the artifacts are discovered in and around the Angkor archaeological sites nearby. The museum is located in Vithei Charles de Gaulle No. 968, Siem Reap, Cambodia, on the way between downtown Siem Reap to northern road leading to Angkor ancient city.
per adult from
3 to 4 minutes
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Pick up and drop off from/at the hotel by van or tuk tuk
- Mineral water
- Museum fee
- Entry/Admission - Angkor National Museum
What's excluded :
- Personal Expend
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Angkor National Museum, 968 Vithei Charles de Gaulle Blvd Khrum 6, Siem Reap Cambodia
Visit angkor national museum
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pleas be ready at your staying hotel lobby
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.