Angkor Classic Tour
This is a full-day private tour with visits highlight including Angkor Wat, Angkor Thom, Bayon, Baphoun, the ancient Royal palace, Elephant terrace, Ta Nei, Ta Phrom. We include hotel pickup and drop-off.
• We always make sure to bring you to the best spots at the right time to avoid the crowds
• All our guides are certified and have at least 5 years of work experience
• Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
per adult from
6 to 8 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Certified English Speaking Tour Guide
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Bottled water
What's excluded :
- Temples Tickets
- Meals during the visit (B/L/D)
- Entry/Admission - Angkor Archaeological Park
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Angkor Archaeological Park, Taphul, Siem Reap Cambodia
At 7:30 AM, you will be welcomed at your hotel by our English Speaking tour guide & driver. You will then start the day with Angkor Wat, the largest religious monument ever constructed and one of the seven world wonders. After, you will walk through the south gate of Angkor Thom City, ancient capital of the Khmer empire. There you will visit Bayon, famous for its giant smiling faces. The visit will then continue to the Baphoun temple, Royal palace and Elephant terrace. Later we will continue to Ta Nei, a temple hidden in the forest, away from the tourist crowd. In the afternoon we will continue with Ta Phrom, a beautiful atmospheric temple with large trees growing straight out of its walls. We will end the day at Banteay Kdei, known locally as “Citadel of Monks”. Return to your hotel in the evening.
Duration: 8 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
The guide will carry a sign with your name on it.
Departure Time :7:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.