Angelópolis Coffee Tour
The coffee you enjoy every day has come a long journey before being in your cup. With this coffee tour, you will get to know this incredible journey in detail. We invite you to live this experience in our coffee plantation and the entire cultivation, threshing and roasting process before reaching your cup.
40 minutes from Medellín you will be ready to meet a coffee tree, you yourself will be able to process the fruits, pulp, ferment, dry, thresh, roast and prepare the best cup of coffee from the friendly hand of our farmers and relatives who with dedication to us We have to offer a product worthy of our region to the whole world.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Coffee and/or Tea
- 4 coffee preparations in different methods. Use of the plant's machines Clothing for appropriate harvesting in cultivation.
What's excluded :
- Lunch - We do not include lunch but we offer advice and we propose the availability of typical restaurants in the region.
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Antioquia Department, Antioquia Department
Our guide will pick you up at any point in Medellín and take you to the Joneal estate in Angelópolis where you can enjoy the Coffe Tour
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Angelópolis, Antioquia, Colombia
Traveler pickup is offered
The place of collection must be given one day in advance so that our guide has the necessary time to plan the collection and give an availability.Airports
- Jose Marie Cordova Airport, Medellin Colombia
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.