Ang Thong National Marine Park Tour by Big Boat from Koh Samui
20+ Years of Excellence.
High-quality tour with unbeatable price.
Suitable for all family members.
Unparalleled service from the booking till the end of the tour.
per adult from
8 to 9 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Use of Snorkelling equipment
What's excluded :
- National Marine Park admission fee (300 THB for adult , 150 THB for children)
- Entry/Admission - Mu Ko Ang Thong National Park
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Mu Ko Ang Thong National Park, 346/1 Talad Lang, Ang Thong 84000 Thailand
Ang Thong National Marine Park is a fascinating archipelago of 42 or so islands in the Central Gulf Coast of Southern Thailand. It is northwest of Koh Samui
Relax on beautiful beach and enjoy water activities like swimming, snorkeling or Kayaking in crystal clear sea water (all inclusive!).
Visit Thalay Nai or the Emerald Lake, a saltwater lake surrounded by limestone cliffs. Enjoy water activities like snorkeling, sea kayaking, get in touch with well-preserved nature of the national marine park.
Challenge yourself by climbing the Wua Talap hill to see the islands from the top.
Duration: 6 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
- We pick you up from any hotels in Koh Samui. For hotels on a high hill, we might ask you to wait at a lower place for the courtesy of other guests in the van.- For rented apartments or villas, please give its accurate Google Map link or you may wait at a nearby hotel instead.- Pickup time for most hotels is 7:15 AM, we will send you the exact pickup time.
Departure Time :7:15 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 150 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.