Andes Day Trip from Mendoza Including Aconcagua, Uspallata and Puente del Inca
We begin this journey doing the international rout N°7 with the imposing view of the Potrerillos Dam. The next point on the route will be Uspallata; former pre-Hispanic settlement of aboriginal Huarpe people and now current head village of this mountain route. From this point, the southernmost of the Inca Empire, we go to the villages of Picheuta, Polvaredas, Punta de Vacas and the former Penitentes ski resort.
Further along our rout, we’ll come to Puente del Inca, a unique natural rock formation, surrounded by thermal springs, that looks like a bridge over Las Cuevas River. A few kilometers away, located at 2750 m, is the viewponit of the Colossus of the Americas, which with its 6962 m, receives visitors from all over the worldwho wants to reach its summit.
Finally we will arrive at Las Cuevas villa, located at 3200 m. to have our lunch and tour one of the authentic villages of our country.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Round trip transport and professional bilingual guide.
- Stop for lunch
- Entry/Admission - Potrerillos Dam
What's excluded :
- Lunch cost
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Potrerillos Dam, Cacheuta, Mendoza Argentina
Potrerillos Dam its wonderful panoramic points.
Duration: 20 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pick up is only from hotels located in Mendoza city area. If you are staying in an Airbnb or if you didn't select hotel pick up please contact us to coordinate the nearest meeting point.Please bear in mind that it takes around 45 minutes from the arranged time to pick up every passenger of the tour. Our tour leader will personally greet you at the lobby
Departure Time :7:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 23 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.