Andaman FlyAir Parasailing
We at Andaman FlyAir value the safety and try our best to give you a great experience when you Parasail with us. That's why we have a crew who have been operating Parasails over 15 years. They will do everything to give a unique and life-time experience for our customers.
Our Parachutes and harnesses are procured from a top supplier who has been on business over 30 years selling best quality products.
You can come and enjoy the flight on the ocean with our safe wings!
per adult from
What's included :
- A nice and cool drink will be offered!
What's excluded :
Parasailing is a fun and adventures water sport activity you will cherish for a long time!
Once you meet our agent at the designated location and confirm the booking, you will be given a clear instruction about the activity. Then as a group of 5-10 people, you will be taken on a regular boat from the shore to the Parasail boat in the the Ocean.
When you arrive, our crew will help you boarding the Parasail boat. Passengers one after another will start parasailing.Our custom built parasail boat gives a easy and smooth takeoff and return.
Our crew will help you with Jackets and safely harness you to the parachute and you will slowly be lifted up in the air. You will be in a sitting position and like the comfort and enjoy going up. You can enjoy a great birds-eye-view of the gorgeous Island from there and experience flying! Then you will be slowly come down to have a dip in the water and finally come back to the boat in the same sitting position. During the whole time our crew will keep an eye on you for your safety.
Trust us! we will make this a life-time adventurous experience for you!
Departure Point :Aberdeen Jetty, South Andaman, Andaman and Nicobar Islands, India
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Parasailing is allowed for kids over 16 years and adults below 70 years
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- T-Shirt, Shorts and loose dress preferred.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.