Ancient Temples Adventures
This private full day tour begins when you are picked up from your hotel accommodation and meet with our professional guide.
Visit and you will witness the amazing view of sunrise over Borobudur Temple, and then enjoy paddling your bicycle through a Javanese authentic village.
Afterward, discover a desolate temple on the hill with magnificent rice field views along the way.
Lunch will be provided at Stupa Restaurant by Plataran Resorts.
Visit Selogriyo Temple and then back to your hotel accommodation.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Private tour
- Transport by private vehicle
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Get ready for an early morning departure from your hotel at around 4am. Before you know it, you will reach the famous Borobudur temple. Enjoy the area and take a lot of good pictures in the ancient structure as you wish.
After the sunrise, you will be treated for a coffee break with banana fritter while you still be able to enjoy the view of the temple from the distance.
Next, a bicycle is ready for you to let you enjoy the traditional Javanese village atmosphere and discover the real Javanese life alongside a pleasant view of the rice field and plantation.
By lunchtime, we will take you to Stupa restaurant for your Indonesian set menu lunch.
Selogriyo temple is your next stop, a desolate temple on the hill that can be reached through a gentle walk with lovely mountains and rice paddies view, and climbing about 200 hundred steps.
It is located about 30km away from Borobudur, an hour journey through paved and winding country lanes.
In the late afternoon back to Jogjakarta.
Departure Point :Your Yogyakarta Accommodation
Departure Time :3:45 AM
Return Detail :Your Yogyakarta Accommodation
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Dress code is smart casual
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.