Ancient Roman Times Small Group
This small group tour will focus on the ancient Rome history, and you will visit the Colosseum, Roman Forum, and Palatine Hill. Have fun discovering where and how the gladiators combat. Our small groups are up to 24 people, but they have an average of 16 people. The visit to the Roman Forum and the Palatine Hill will bring you back in history, making you live a lifetime experience.
per adult from
What's included :
- Professional guide for 3 hours
- Entry/Admission - Italy Wonders Srls
- Entry/Admission - Colosseum
- Entry/Admission - Palatine Hill
- Entry/Admission - Roman Forum
- Guaranteed to skip the lines
What's excluded :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transportation to/from attractions
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Italy Wonders Srls, Via Frangipane, 30, 00184 Roma RM, Italy
Meeting Point - Via Frangipane 30
Meet your guide here
Duration: 5 minutes
Stop At: Colosseum, Piazza del Colosseo, 00184 Rome Italy
In this 3 hours small group tour you will live back in the ancient times, felling thrills exploring the city as if you are ancient Roman. You will explore the most important amphitheatre of the ancient and modern history: the Colosseum, discovering how gladiators used to live.
Duration: 1 hour 15 minutes
Stop At: Palatine Hill, Piazza Santa Maria Nova, 53, 00186 Rome Italy
Keep following your group you will end up in the Palatine Hill, one of the Rome’s seven hill, where the city was founded, and you will be able to enjoy an amazing panoramic view of the Roman Forum and Circus Maximum.
Live as a real ancient Rome for a few hours, explore the main highlights of the ancient city, and discover the anecdotes, history, and myths this place is surrounded with.
Duration: 44 minutes
Stop At: Roman Forum, Largo della Salara Vecchia 5/6, 00186 Rome Italy
You will visit the Roman Forum, and find out its city centre importance. After it you will explore the most important amphitheatre of the ancient and modern history: the Colosseum, discovering how gladiators used to live.
Duration: 45 minutes
Departure Point :Via Frangipane, 30, 00184 Roma RM, Italy
Return Detail :Via dei Fori Imperiali, Roma RM, Italy
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Normal sized backpacks are permitted as huge backpacks will not be admitted
- Small group tour average 16 people (maximum 20 people).
- Please be aware that to enter the Colosseum it is necessary to pass a metal detector security check; although skip the line tickets are included, there may be some wait time to pass through security checks
- Departure timing may vary. Please check the timing on the tour option you booked to know at what time you have to be at the meeting place.
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- A copy of ID or driver license is necessary for the entrance at the Colosseum
- Please note: the order of the itinerary might change. It is possible that you will visit first the Roman Forum and then the Colosseum
- The meeting time can be subject of a slight change. In this case we will call/text you in advance.
- Near public transportation
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 24 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Real Barcelona Tours is glad to inform you that all our Tours comply with the protocols and guidelines suitable to guarantee the performance of our service in safe conditions to prevent Covid-19. The safety and health of our clients and staff is our highest priority.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.