Ancient petroglyphs of Tamgaly - UNESCO World Heritage
We will start our trip in the morning from your hotel. Drive will take approximately 3 hours. Museum-reserve is located on the vast territory with hills, canyons and rocks. There are 6 groups of petroglyphs of different eras. We will observe all of them. Just imagine - you will have chance to learn the art and at the same time documents of people who lived here hundreds and thousands years ago!
per adult from
8 to 9 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Private transportation
- Bottled water - 1.5L per person
- All Fees and Taxes
- Professional guide
- Entry/Admission - Tamgaly Gorge
What's excluded :
- Lunch - Please take some snacks or lunch box with you or we can stop at local roadside cafe
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Tamgaly Gorge, Chu-Ili mountains Ili River Kazakhstan
Tamgaly museum-reserve is a unique worldwide famous archaeological complex in Kazakhstan. In 2004 it has entered the UNESCO World Heritage List. Petroglyphs cover several time intervals, starting from the Bronze Age to the XIII – XIV centuries of our era.
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up from any hotel/hostel/apartment in Almaty city centerAirports
- Almaty Airport, Almaty Kazakhstan
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.