Ancient Ostia Ruins, private transfer
Just 30 minutes off the capital, Ostia Antica was the ancient port of Rome, once located exactly at the mouth of the Tiber, today it is one of the most beautiful archaeological sites, overlooked by mass tourist flows. We reach the site with our private car and discover a Roman city in a surprising state of conservation, full of temples, mosaics, frescoes and thermal baths. Ostia Antica dates back to the time of the Roman Empire, and its ancient ruins tell the story of its glory and decline. After the fall of the Roman Empire the city fell into disrepair and was eventually abandoned. After several centuries, the city has been rediscovered and is now open to the public to show visitors the greatness of the capital of the empire. Then back to the hotel with our private car. This is a private tour, only your group will participate. Price doesn’t include entrance tickets ( euros 12.00/person )
per adult from
30 to 60 minutes
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private transportation
What's excluded :
- Tickets are not included. Euros 12,00/person
- Customers will be picked up at their hotel lobby by our driver and brought to the starting point for the tour.
Departure Point :
Customers will meet their driver at their hotel lobby
Departure Time :9:30 AM
Return Detail :Santuario della Bona Dea, 00119 Rome, Metropolitan City of Rome, Italy
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Service animals allowed
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.