Ancient Olympia Greece Tour
A private fully personalized day trip to the birthplace of modern Olympics and to one of the most beautiful areas in Greece, Ancient Olympia. In the comfort and luxury of our brand-new Mercedes vehicles, we make a short visit at Corinth Canal, an awe-inspiring engineering miracle. Upon arrival to Ancient Olympia you wander at the Philipio remains, the only round building of the Greek ancient times, the grandiose Temple of Zeus where the gigantic Zeus statue stood for 800 years, walk through a round gate like an ancient athlete and enter the Olympic Stadium, see up close Phidias workshop and admire unique masterpieces of ancient art such as Hermes of Praxitelis at the on-spot Museum.
Lunch at the picturesque village of modern Olympia to taste the local cuisine. Our return trip to Athens, we take a different route and travel by the sea through small villages and stop at the impressive Rio Antirrio Bridge.
Free Residence and Airport pick up and return
Many stops for photos and coffees
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- All vehicles with WiFi and A/C
- All Fees and Taxes
- Chilled Mineral water for every passenger
- Private and Exclusive Luxury Transfer
- Professional English speaking experienced tour driver
- Live commentary by your professional driver
What's excluded :
- Meals and drinks
- Licensed Guide. Available on request.
- Entrance fees to the sites
- Entry/Admission - Archaeological Site of Olympia
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Corinth Canal, Isthmia, Corinth 201 00 Greece
We leave Athens by crossing the highway to Corinth.
The Isthmus of Corinth is a narrow strip of land that connects mainland Greece to Peloponnese, while the canal drilled across it connects the Saronic with the Corinthian Gulf, thus connecting the Aegean Sea with the Ionian Sea. The length of of the Isthmus is about 6 kilometers and the narrowest point is where the Corinth Canal has been drilled (1880 to 1893).
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Archaeological Site of Olympia, Archea Olympia, Olympia 27065 Greece
Olympia is one of the most well known tourist destinations in Greece. In western Peloponnese, in the “Valley of Gods”, lies the most celebrated sanctuary of ancient Greece, and the birthplace of the Olympic Games. You have the option to visit the archeological site. The site of Olympia,has been inhabited since prehistoric times. In the 10th century B.C., Olympia became a centre for the worshiping of Zeus. The Altis – the sanctuary of gods – has one of the highest concentrations of masterpieces from the ancient Greek world. In addition to temples, there are the remains of all the sports structures erected for the Olympic Games, which were held in Olympia every four years beginning in 776 B.C. When you return you can have lunch at a typical local restaurant .
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Rio-Antirrio Bridge (Charilaos Trikoupis), Gefira Charilaos Trikoupis, Antirrio Greece
The Rio - Antirrio bridge is one of the world's longest multi span cable - stayed bridges and longest of the fully suspended type.It opened one day before the Athens 2004 Summer Olympics,on 12 August 2004 and was used to transport the OLYMPIC FLAME.The total cost of the bridge was about 630 million euros.Other sources talk about 839 million euros.
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up from ANY hotel and AIR BNB in Athens and Piraeus Airports
- Athens Intl Airport, Attiki Odos, Spata 190 04 Greece
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Near public transportation
- Stroller accessible
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Our Health & Safety Measures: All our Tours are private so you will never mix with another group. Our vehicles are thoroughly cleaned after each tour, equipped with face-masks, hand sanitizer, & seats next to your driver remain free.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.