Ancient Olympia Full day Private Guided Tour From Athens
Enjoy a apectacular drive along the Peloponese. Have great photos of the Corinth Canal and listen our guide explaining all the facts about the modern engineering. Learn everything for the ancient and modern Olympic Games and visit the ancient Olympia museum which hosts great artifacts.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Pick up and drop-off
- Transport by private air-conditioned luxury vehicles
- Official Guide at destination
- Entrance fees at the archeological site of Ancient Olympia
- Bottled water
- Entry/Admission - Archaeological Site of Olympia
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Corinth Canal, Isthmia, Corinth 201 00 Greece
Pick up and begging your tour. First stop at the famous Corinth Canal. Strech your legs and take photos of the breathtaking views of Corinth Canal which connect the Aegean Sea and the Ionian Sea
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Archaeological Site of Olympia, Archaia Olympia 270 65, Greece
Arrival at the archeological site of Ancient Olympia.Take a first lookat the lush, green landscape to feel the place which became the most important religious and athletic centre in Greece. Its fame rests upon the Olympic Games, the greatest national festival and a highly prestigious one world-wide, which was held every four years to honour Zeus.The archaeological site of Olympia includes the sanctuary of Zeus and the many buildings erected around it, such as athletic premises used for the preparation and celebration of the Olympic Games.The Classical Temple of Zeus and the earlier Temple of Hera dominate the area. East of the Altis lies the stadium where the Olympic Games were held. South of the stadium was the hippodrome.
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Please indicate the hotel name during the booking.If you stay in an apartment please indicate the full street address and postal code. For airport and port arrivals please notice that our representative will wait for you outside of the arrivals terminal, holding a sign with your name.Airports
- Athens Intl Airport, Attiki Odos, Spata 190 04 Greece
- Piraeus port, Pireas 185 38, Greece
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- Post Covid 19 Policy: Vehicles will be sanitized before every pick up. Hand sanitizing done before departure and after every major stop. Face masks available for clients. Guides will wear facemasks and use microphone when guiding. Fresh trash bag will be place in every vehicle and waste will be destroyed at the end of the tours.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Vehicles will be sanitized before every pick up. Hand sanitizing done before departure and after every major stop. Face masks available for clients. Guides will wear facemasks and use microphone when guiding.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.