Ancient Olympia Day Tour from Athens
The price is per vehicle, NOT per person, up to 8 passengers can share it!
Flexibility of the program.
Excellent drivers with knowledge of history.
Many options and many proposals from our staff so that you will really enjoy your tour.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Bottled water
- Private transportation
- WiFi on board
What's excluded :
- Museum and archaelogical Site entrance fees are not included. Tour guide is not included
- Entry/Admission - Stadium at Olympia
- Entry/Admission - Archaeological Museum of Olympia
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Stadium at Olympia, Olympia 270 65, Greece
We will visit the birth place of the Olympic Games, the Ancient Olympia. A unique place with amazing vibes,full of history !!!
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Archaeological Museum of Olympia, Archaia Olympia, Olympia 27 065 Greece
One of the most interesting museums in all over the world! The Ancient Greek civilisation in front of your eyes! You will see the helmet of Miltiades, the general of the Generals, the legend of the Marathon battle!
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up from any hotel or airbnb in AthensAirports
- Athens Intl Airport, Attiki Odos, Spata 190 04 Greece
- Piraeus port
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Stroller accessible
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.