Ancient Herculaneum Small group tour with Skip-The-Line Service
If you have heard about Herculaneum, another of the cities buried by the Vesuvius eruption dated 79AD, then you can’t miss the chance to visit this amazing archaeological site.
Smaller but wealthier than Pompeii, Herculaneum was considered the perfect location where the Roman Aristocrats used to spend their holidays. Let your guide lead you in this amazing journey in the past and show you the hidden spots, the ancient domus and the magnificent Baths, and all the wooden structures and furniture – still standing despite or thanks to the lava and ashes layers - which make Herculaneum so beautiful and peculiar.
Your guide will be waiting for you outside the archaeological site, by the box office, holding a sign with your name.
Also, remember this is a small group tour, up to 14pax.
per adult from
2 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
- Admission tickets
- Professional tour guide
- Entry/Admission - Parco Acheologico di Ercolano
What's excluded :
- Bottled water
- Private transportation
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Parco Acheologico di Ercolano, Corso Resina, 187, 80056 Ercolano Italy
Underestimated compared to Pompeii, the archaeological area of Herculaneum is an hidden jewel. Enjoy this pleasant walk through the ruins, and listen to the story of the forgotten city, buried under layers of lava and ashes.
Duration: 2 hours 30 minutes
Departure Point :Biglietteria degli scavi di Ercolano - Herculaneum siteticket office, Scavi di Ercolano, 80056 Ercolano NA, Italy
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.