Ancient Greek Music Concert: The Call of the Muses (private event)
With the ancient lyre of Apollo as our main musical instrument, the ancient tympanon of Dionysus as our drums, along with enchanting voices, we will dive with you deep into the lesser-known details of ancient Greek mythology, where gods and goddesses fall in love, take revenge, feel ashame, become merciless or teach morality.
SEIKILO music ensemble is an internationally renowned band, as they have performed all over the world for music concerts and interactive educational events that took place in museums, festivals, schools, conferences etc. such as Nicosia Archaeological Museum (Cyprus), Pirenostrum (Spain), Le son Continu (France), Cremona Mondomusica (Italy), Rudolstadt (Germany) and many more.
per adult from
1 hour 30 minutes
What's included :
- A glass of an award-wining bio-natural Greek wine.
- Private access to the SEIKILO museum (tickets are included in the price).
- Ticket to a private music concert,
What's excluded :
// Music has the power of forming the character. - Aristotle
Υou will participate in a private phenomenal concert of ancient music with a world-renowned band.
From the birth of music at the very same moment of Zeus’ birth to the invention of the lyre by Hermes, from the enchanting song of the Sirens to the dark destiny of musicians that were cursed, this one-of-a-kind music concert will both highly entertain and educate you, triggering most of your senses.
Narration in ancient Greek and English will introduce you to a unique experience, combined with a glass of a bio-natural wine by a Greek award-winning winery that we will offer you.
At the end of the concert, you will have the chance to take a closer look and play with more than a dozen ancient musical instruments, both from Greece and other civilizations.
What we will Offer You?
A glass of an award-wining bio-natural Greek wine, a cozy space for our private music concert and access to more than a dozen ancient music instruments.
Who can Participate in this Experience?
This experience is for anyone interested in ancient Greek civilization, music, and mythology.
• Seikilo, Vasileos Irakleiou 4, Thessaloniki 54633 Greece
Departure Point :Seikilo, Vasileos Irakleiou 4, Thessaloniki 546 25, Greece
Departure Time :8:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.