Ancient Greek Meditation & Theta Healing intro at the sacred hill of Acropolis
From Monastiraki Square we will start walking uphill for a tour around the hill of Acropolis.
We will visit every high vibration energy spot inside the archaeological sites of Areios Pagos, Pnyka and Filopappou hill.
A jurney to all the knowledge and instructions to investigate your self through ancient Greek philosophy, at the exact same places of its origin.
Please wear comfortable clothing and sport shoes since we will be walking around!
per adult from
2 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
- yoga mattresses+ blankets to keep you comfortable for your Meditation
- Snacks - Some organic Greek herbs+ dried raisins+ energy bar+ fresh fruit for everyone. All from an organic farm in Argos
What's excluded :
- Private transportation
Ancient Greek Meditation & Theta Healing introduction at the high frequency vibration spots of Acropolis.
This is a presentation of the ancient Hellenic form of spirituality at a guided tour at the sacred hill of Acropolis.
We will walk through the actual places of cosmic importance at the ancient world and you will practice the “Henosis”, the process of unification with “The One” at the most dynamic and high vibration energy spots inside the archaeological sites.
Unity is the goal of everything, according to Plato – and within this session you will expand your noetic vision to reinforce self-knowledge.
Your experience will start with a walking tour around the sacred rock to discover the “energy springs” of the Acropolis. During this tour, I will explain in simple way the ancient Greek methods to achieve enlightenment as I will present you the 147 Delphic Maxims and instructions on the moral and ethical lessons as given by the Seven Sages at the Delphi Oracle.
After about 60 min, we will visit a specific site (depending on the weather) in order to do the presentation and the practice of the “Henosis” Meditation. (1 h)
Theta Healing Session at the extended version of the tour
• Parthenon, Acropolis Top of Dionyssiou Areopagitou, Athens 105 58 Greece
• Pnyx, Philopappos Hill, Athens Greece
• Herod Atticus Odeon, Dionissiou Areopagitou, Athens Greece
• Ieros Naos Agiou Dimitriou Loumpardiari, Dionysiou Areopagitou Filopappos Hill, Athens 11741 Greece
• Acropolis, via Dionysiou Areopagitou str., Athens 105 58 Greece
Departure Point :Monastiraki Metro Station, Pl. Monastirakiou 12, Athina 105 55, Greece
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 4 hours of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.