Ancient Epidaurus Theater and Canal of Corinth Private Tour from Corinth
Experience a private taxi excursion in Ancient Epidaurus from Corinth. This self-guided 5-hour excursion will take you to visit Epidaurus Ancient Theater, the archaeological site and Archaeological Museum of Epidaurus, the old port of Kenchreai, and the Canal of Corinth. Get the servicesof professional, insured, non-smoking drivers that bear all the appropriate licenses. All the vehicles used are in perfect condition and of course clean and tidy. They offer all modern comfort like air-conditioning, WiFi, digital TV, and DVD.
OUR DRIVERS ARE NOT TOUR GUIDES and they cannot enter the archaeological sites or museums with you. If you are loooking for a guided tour, please search for an Licensed Tourist Guide from EOT (Greek Ministry of Tourism). We can serve you ONLY for your transportation to and from the points of interest.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Port pickup and drop-off
- Private transportation
- WiFi on board
- Air-conditioned vehicle
What's excluded :
- Entrance fees in archaeological sites
- Food and drinks
- Our drivers are not tour guides, so they cannot tour the archaelogical sites and museums with you.
- Entry/Admission - The Great Theatre of Epidaurus
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Corinth Canal, Isthmia, Corinth 201 00 Greece
Our first stop is the Canal of Corinth with 30 minutes waiting time to enjoy the amazing view, from the canal's bridge, 79 meters (260 feet) above sea level, and take your photos...
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: The Great Theatre of Epidaurus, Ethniki Odos Isthmou Archaias Epidavrou, Epidavros 210 52 Greece
Our second stop, is the Ancient's Epidaurus theatre. The theatre is admired for its exceptional acoustics, which permit almost perfect intelligibility of unamplified spoken words from the skene to all 14,000 spectators, regardless of their seating. Famously, tour guides have their groups scattered in the stands and show them how they can easily hear the sound of a match struck at center-stage. Here you have 1 hour to explore the Ancient Theatre, and the museum exhibits from the area...
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Kechrees Archaeological Site, Municipality of Corinth 201 00, Greece
Last stop, the Kechreai Old port, one of the two ports of the inland city-state of Corinth. While Kechreai served the eastern trade routes via the Saronic Gulf, Lechaion on the Corinthian Gulf served the trade routes leading west to Italy and the rest of Europe. Here you have 45 minutes to visit the old port, exploring the sanctuary of Aphrodite, the Isis temple and a Christian basilica...
Duration: 45 minutes
Departure Point :Corinth 201 00, Greece
Traveler pickup is offered
Corinth Suburban train station (Proastiakos station)Corinth bus stationPorts
- Corinth port
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Pricing is per-car, with a maximum of 4 people per booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Please note that the drivers are not tour guides, they cannot tour the archaeological sites and museums
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Our cars are disinfected before and after trip. The use of face mask IS MANDATORY for our drivers AND passengers, for the entire duration of the trip. We offer antiseptic hand gel for our passengers.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.