Ancient Corinthos, Mycenae & Nafplio - Private Full Day Tour from Athens
This tour covers some of the most famous sights of Argolida area in Peloponnese.
This tour has a personalize character. The car will be only for you. The driver will try to face all your needs during the tour. You may easily customize the suggested itinerary in accordance to your wish.
JG Athens Tours gives specific attention to the quality than to the quantity.
Our clients' safety is of our outmost priorities.
Due to recent pandemia of Covid 19, increased precautionary measures of personal hygiene have been taken.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- English speaking Driver/guide (Not allowed to enter inside the archaeological areas & museum)
- Hotel or Apartment Pick up & Drop off
- Local taxes
- Piraeus Port (Cruise terminal) Pick up & Drop off
- Private Tour
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Bottled water
- Fuel surcharge
- WiFi on board
What's excluded :
- Airport pick up & drop off (On request with additional cost)
- Entrance fees for the archaeological sights & museums
- Licensed Tour Guide for escorting you into the sights (on request with additional cost)
- Food and Drinks
- Entry/Admission - Ancient Corinth (Archaia Korinthos)
- Entry/Admission - Archaeological Site Mycenae
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Corinth Canal, Isthmia, Corinth 201 00 Greece
The tour starts with driving via the coastal highway towards Peloponnese. While on route you will see the area of the Saronic Gulf where the famous Naval Battle of Salamis took place in 480 B.C. between the Greeks & the Persians. First stop is at the famous Canal of Corinthos (Isthmus) which connects the Corinthian Gulf with Saronic Gulf & cuts Peloponnese peninsula from the rest Greek mainland.
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Ancient Corinth (Archaia Korinthos), Ancient Korinthos village, Corinth Greece
The tour continues with driving to Ancient Corinthos. Exploring the archaeological area you will meet the Temple of Apollo (built on a rocky hill), the Theatre, the Roman Odeon, the Glauke fountain into a natural rock & the Archaeological Museum. Besides them there is the famous "Vema" (tribunal) from which St. Paul preached to the Corinthians. Last you will visit the archaeological museum.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Archaeological Site Mycenae, Mycenae 21200 Greece
Next stop is at the famous Mycenae (the Kingdom of King Agamemnon). Amongst others, you will admire the Lions’ Gate, the Cyclopean Walls, the Treasure of Atreus (Agamemnon Grave) and the Subterranean Cistern. You will aslo visit the Archaeological Museum with findings from the area.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Nafplio, Nafplio, Argolis Region, Peloponnese
The tour goes on with driving to Nafplio, an old & romantic seaport town which was the first capital of Greece after the Greek Revolution in 1821 until 1834. You will be lost in the picturesque streets of the old town admiring old classical governmental buildings, especially in the Constitution Square. You will enjoy your meal or coffee while attending the famous Bourtzi castle located in the middle of the harbor of Nafplio. You will also visit the famous Palamidi Castle. Our tour ends with the return drive to Athens.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
If the pick up will be from hotel or apartment in Athens, the meeting point will be just outside the entrance gate of the hotel or of the building of the apartment. If the pick up will be from Cruise Terminal in Piraeus Port, we shall wait the passengers at the Exit Gate of the Cruise terminal holding label with their name.Ports
- Piraeus Port (Cruise Terminal)
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Near public transportation
- Stroller accessible
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- After each activity the interior of the vehicle and the luggage compartment are being disinfected. Some amenities (magazines, maps, etc) have been removed from our vehicles. Our drivers are wearing mask and gloves and they have been instructed to avoid handshakes.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.