Ancient Corinth: Private Half-Day Excursion from Athens
See and learn about the most popular sites in Peloponnese as you encounter the Loutraki, Corinth Canal, and Ancient Corinth.
Follow the footsteps of Apostle Paul from Athens to Ancient Corinth, ideal sightseeing in some of the most beautiful places in Greece, and enjoying the breathtaking views from the Isthmus/Corinth Canal.
We will visit Loutraki, the seaside resort on the Gulf of Corinth, in Corinthia and it's extended on the foot of the Gerania mountain range. You will explore the large citadel of Acrocorinth. Through its imposing entrance gates, you will enter the castle and you will discover its hidden gems. You will also explore the incredible archaeological site of ancient Corinth, including its fabulous museum, courtyard, Temple of Apollo, Fountain of Glauke, Sacred Spring, Peirene, Asklepieion, Odeion, Bema, Agora, and much more.
Following some allocated time for shopping, you will be driven to the port of Kechries, tracing the footsteps of St. Paul to the east.
per adult from
4 to 5 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- English speaking professional driver with basic knowledge of what you are seeing
- Mercedes benz vehicles equipped with A/C, Child Seats.
- mobile chargers
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Bottled water
- Private transportation
- WiFi on board
What's excluded :
- Cost of meal
- Entry fees to the archaeological site(s)
- Entry/Admission - Temple of Apollo
- Entry/Admission - Akrokorinthos
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Corinth, Corinth, Corinthia Region, Peloponnese
Korinthos, an important city-state of ancient Peloponissos with a major natural control site of the isthmus being also the most important centre of the ancient world. It was considered to be the wealthiest in ancient times.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Temple of Apollo, Ancient Corinth, Corinth 20007 Greece
The temple of Apollo archair temple built of 40 monolithic Dorian columns with only seven of them maintained over the ruins of the ancient market.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Akrokorinthos, Corinth 200 07 Greece
Akrokorinthos, a steep rock 575m. high which because of its morphology, used to be a viewport (Acropolis) in ancient times in case of a raid either from central Greece or from the sea.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Loutraki, Loutraki, Corinthia Region, Peloponnese
Loutraki, a resort famous for its thermal springs where you can enjoy your meal and also enjoy a walk around the town.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
The vehicle will pick you up at the meeting point. In the case of not being able to find the driverplease contact the emergency number that appears on your voucher.It's very easy to spot our drivers. The transfer service will be waiting for you with a sign displaying your name.Airports
- Athens Intl Airport, Attiki Odos, Spata 190 04 Greece
- Piraeus port, Pireas 185 38, Greece
- Rafina port, Rafinas, Rafina 190 09, Greece
- Lavrio Port Authority S.A., Ακτή Α. Παπανδρέου, Λιμάνι, Λαύριο, 19500, Lavrio 195 00, Greece
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Stroller accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.