Ancient Corinth Half Day Private Tour from Athens
The half-day tour of Corinth is a great opportunity to combine the magnificent landscape of the Saronic Gulf and one of the major archaeological sites of Greece, Ancient Corinth in only five hours.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Professional Drivers with Deep knowledge of history. [Not licensed to accompany you in any site.]
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Private transportation
- Bottled water
What's excluded :
- Entrance Fees [8€ for over 6 yo for Non EU & 24 yo for EU Citizens]
- Licensed Tour guide upon request depending on availability [Additional cost - 200 €]
- Airport Pick Up and drop-off (Additional cost)
- Entry/Admission - Ancient Corinth (Archaia Korinthos)
- Entry/Admission - Temple of Apollo
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Corinth Canal, Isthmia, Corinth 201 00 Greece
We will begin with a drive along the coast. On the way you will view of some Greek seaside villages and the island of Salamis (where the historical naval battle took place between the Athenians and the Persians).
Our first stop the Corinth Canal. Opened in 1892 separating the Peloponnese peninsula from the rest of Greece and connecting the Saronic Gulf to the Corinthian Sea. You will have time to walk across on a pedestrian bridge to admire the canal closer, (if you’re game) on some days bungee jumping is an option.
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Ancient Corinth (Archaia Korinthos), Ancient Korinthos village, Corinth Greece
Ancient Corinth, located at the foot of the hill includes the Roman Agora of Corinth, the temple of God Apollo and a small museum. Apart from its archaeological and historical interest Ancient Corinth is also one of the most popular religious destinations in Greece as this was where the Apostle Paul preached Christianity, was judged by the tribunal in the Agora and established the best organized Christian church of that period.
Duration: 50 minutes
Stop At: Temple of Apollo, Ancient Corinth, Corinth 20007 Greece
The temple of Apollo at Corinth is one of the earliest Doric temples in the Peloponnese and the Greek mainland. Built around 560 B.C.E., of local monolithic limestone on top of an imposing, rocky hill to the north of Acrocorinth, the Archaic temple was an emblem for the Greek city of Corinth, reflecting its growth and prosperity.
Duration: 10 minutes
Stop At: Acrocorinth, Corinth 200 07, Greece
Ancient Corinth is dominated by the hill of Acrocorinth, the oldest and largest castle in southern Greece. We will stop here for some incredible photos.
Duration: 20 minutes
Pass By: Athens, Athens, Attica
We will drive back to Athens.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We suggest that the tour starts at 8:00 am.If for any reason this is not convenient for you we will adjust the time according to your needs.Ports
- Piraeus Port
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- The drivers are not licensed to accompany you inside any site or museum. If you require a licensed guide to tour the sites with you, you need to hire one additionally. If you have any questions you can contact us on the phone number provided by Viator.
- The duration of the tours is approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions.
- Stroller accessible
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- Our company complies with all the health instructions of the World Health Organization about COVID-19.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.