Ancient Corinth, Canal, Acrocorinth private tour (6 hours) from Athens/ Piraeus
We visit ancient Corinth as travelers, not as tourists. We get as excited as you, we love traveling, history, scenery & photography. We love what we do.
Schedule is flexible, but most importantly our drivers are seasoned travelers and are dedicated to helping you live the tour of your life, that is suited to your needs and lifestyle, allowing all passengers to enjoy the scenic drive, stopping wherever you desire, as Corinth Canal, take photos, have a break.
Starting from your location, soon we will reach the Corinth canal with its breathtaking views (short stop/ on the bridge, which is the highest point of the canal). Next you will enter Ancient Corinth to explore the ruins of old significant buildings like the Roman Agora (the famous Vema), the Temple of Apollo and the Castle of Acrocorinth on top of the Hill.
You have the options of a full payment at the time of your booking or reserve your tour with a deposit only 50% at a lower rate (than Option/ Full Pay). See additional info.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicles, with high level of cleanliness (Sedan/ Minivan/ Minibus)
- WiFi on board
- Private Transportation & includes: (Fuels, Toll Roads, Parking Fees)
- Bottled water
- Professional English speaking experienced Tour driver (with history knowledge) throughout the day
- Pick up / Drop off, from/to your hotel/apartment in Athens, Piraeus, or request another location
What's excluded :
- Entrance Fees to Sites & Museums (Combined ticket: Winter 4€/ Summer 8€)
- Archaeologist lisenced tour guide on request (Additional cost)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Saronic Gulf Islands, Saronic Gulf Islands, Attica
Starting from Athens, we drive westward along the scenic coast of the Saronic Gulf through the ancient regions of Elefsis (where the Battle of Salamis took place in 480BC,) and Megara.
Stop At: Corinth Canal, Isthmia, Corinth 201 00 Greece
Soon after, we will reach the Corinth canal with its breathtaking views (short stop/on the bridge, which is the highest point of the canal) for an opportunity to take photos.
Stop At: Ancient Corinth (Archaia Korinthos), Ancient Korinthos village, Corinth Greece
We will continue to Ancient Corinth, where you will visit the ancient site, explore the ruins of old significant buildings like the Roman Agora (the famous Vema), the Temple of Apollo & museum.
Stop At: Acrocorinth, Corinth 200 07, Greece
inally we will drive on top of the Hill to visit the Castle of Acrocorinth, have lunch (optional) in front of the sea. Return to Athens or Piraeus via the high way or old road (both are scenic coastal roads).
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
For Private Tours: Traveler pickup is offered to your hotel/ apartment in Athens center or Piraeus Port, at the arranged time of your tour departure.We suggest that the tour starts at 8:00 am or earlier in summer time. If for any reason this is not convenient, you can adjust the time according to your needs.Please do not hesitate to request another pick up/drop off location. For Athens airport (Distance 35 km), or Lavrion port (Distance 62 km) an extra charge is applicable for toll road, Luggage fees & distances.
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Bookings: You have the flexibility of two options! Full payment or a Deposit (Pay deposit 50%) - Reserve the tour at a lower rate (than Option/ Full Pay) with a deposit 50% at the time of booking. The remaining 50% will be payable at the beginning of your tour in cash to your driver/ tour leader.
- You Have the options of 3 different Vehicles types: Sedan/ Suv up to 3 adults or family of 4 (2 adults + 2 kids - up to 10 years old free) - Minivan ( from 1 to 7 persons - 2 kids/ up to 10 years old free ) - Minibus ( from 1 to 14 persons - 2 kids/ up to 10 years old free). Price varies by Group Size or Vehicle type.
- The driver is not a licensed tour guide to accompany you on your walk to ancient Corinth or museum. If you require an Archaeologist guide to tour the site with you, you need to hire one additionally. If you have any questions you can contact us on the phone number provided by Viator.
- Your tour is private, flexible & available from Athens or Piraeus port. However we only request to have in mind the agreed hours. If you would like to extend the trip, please make a fair arrangement with your driver/tour leader.
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.