Ancient Corinth & Acrocorinth Half-Day Private Tour with Lunch Option
From pick up at your Hotel, Cruise ship or Athens residence, sit back in the comfort of one of our new Mercedes, AudiA6 or other luxury models in the company of a professional tour driver who will take you to the olive filled Peloponnese countryside to visit the Corinth Canal and impressive ruins of Ancient Corinth, one of Greece's most powerful and influential city states of Antiquity.
Hear the sites fascinating History & Mythology along the way and explore at your own pace its preserved streets, temples, and markets before ascending to the gates of the impressive castle of Acrocorinth to breath in the thousand year old history of this Byzantine castle its glorious panoramic views over the Corinthian Gulf before visiting the Ancient Port at Kehreai & finish your tour over lunch with a view at Lechaion.
Our tour is suitable for all ages, may be tailored. With hassle free booking options such as inclusion of a traditional lunch we aim to make your tour the highlight of your visit.
per adult from
4 to 5 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Flexible pick up time on request
- Athens Hotel, Residence or Cruise ship pickup & return
- First class transport: Mercedes E-Class or Audi A6 sedan; Mercedes minivan or Sprinter
- All vehicles with WiFi, A/C, Chilled Bottled Water
- Professional English speaking experienced Tour driver throughout the day
What's excluded :
- Entrance fees
- Athens Airport transfers or pickup locations outside Athens: arranged on request with extra cost
- On-site professional licensed guide for ancient Corinth provided on request with additional charge.
- Food and Drinks unless specified
- Entry/Admission - Ancient Corinth (Archaia Korinthos)
- Entry/Admission - Akrokorinthos
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Corinth Canal, Isthmia, Corinth 201 00 Greece
Our first stop is at the impressive Corinth canal as your driver describes its many interesting ill-fated and varied History’s from Ancient times to the present.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Ancient Corinth (Archaia Korinthos), Ancient Korinthos village, Corinth Greece
After a short drive further into the Peloponnese we stop to explore the beautifully preserved remains of Ancient Corinth, one of Greece’s most powerful and influential city states of Antiquity. Stroll through the streets, temples, markets, and fountains in the footsteps of the Classical Greeks, Ancient Romans & St. Paul before you. Refreshments & rest stops are also on hand at the local Cafes at its entrance if needed and there is a small onsite museum dedicated to the finds from the ancient city.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Akrokorinthos, Corinth 200 07 Greece
Guests can be brought up to the fortress of Akrocorinth which sits above the ruins of Ancient Corinth and enter to explore and take in the amazing panoramic views of the surrounding countryside & coast.
Please note that the entrance to Akrocorinth is on a hillside with some uphill walking necessary. Any guests with walking difficulties may therefore choose to omit this site & spend more time in Ancient Corinth.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Kechries, Kechries, Corinthia Region, Peloponnese
Visit to Kehreai to see the Ancient Port
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Lechaio 200 11, Greece
We end our tour at the seaside village of Lechaion so you have the option of enjoying lunch or a drink by the sea before your return.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
o Pick up time flexible on request. We suggest 07:30 but if a later time is preferred we will start according to your needso For Airport pickup and locations outside of Athens there may be a supplement. We will advise on booking.o For Airbnb's please provide the exact addresso If you have luggage please provide details of quantity so we may provide the appropriate vehicleAirports
- Athens Intl Airport, Attiki Odos, Spata 190 04 Greece
- Athens cruise port
- Piraeus Port, Athens
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Comfortable shoes are recommended, especially if you take the option to visit Acrocorinth
- FAMILY FRIENDLY TOUR OPTION. For family groups our tours arre specially tuned for the needs of young group members, with more Mythological commentary & a book presentation to keep
- LUNCH INCLUDED TOUR OPTION: If booking with our lunch option please advise of any allergies or associated problems & preferences. Alcoholic drinks are not included.
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- GUIDING/LICENCED GUIDES: Please note your knowledgeable tour driver can inform you en-route but can not enter Archaeological sites. We provide Expert Licenced Guides at extra cost on request. Please email the address listed in this case and we will confirm accordingly
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Our Health & Safety Measures: All our Tours are private so you will never mix with another group. Our vehicles are thoroughly cleaned after each tour, equipped with face-masks, hand sanitizer, & seats next to your driver remain free.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.