Ancient City of Ephesus from Izmir with Private Guide
Visit to ancient city of Ephesus, in which you will see Odeon, Agoras, Marble Streets, Temples, Celsus Library, Monumental Roman Fountains and Great Theatre.
per adult from
What's included :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transport by private vehicle
- Professional guide
- Entrance fees
- Entry/Admission - Ancient City of Ephesus
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Ancient City of Ephesus, Selcuk 35920 Turkey
Absorb yourself in history today with a guided tour of the site of one of the Seven Ancient Wonders of the world, the site of Temple of Artemis and the ancient city of Ephesus with its well preserved colonnaded Arcadian Way, Hadrians Temple, Celsus Library, market and theatre.. Feel the mystical atmosphere of the city and stadium where chariot and horse races were once held. You will also have the chance to experience some Turkish handicrafts and to visit the pilgrimage point claimed to be the last home of the Virgin Mary and your last visit will be Sirince village which is located on the top of a mountain and famous with wines that you can taste. After the visit of Sirince you will return to your hotel.
Duration: 7 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pickup from Izmir port, airport or your located Izmir hotel
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Infant seats available on request if advised at the time of booking.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.