Ancient Burana and Kegeti Gorge Waterfall
Are you looking for a combination of heritage and a mountain nature tour not far from the capital Bishkek? This is the tour to go for. We will visit the ancient 11th century tower Burana, you can also climb the tower using ancient brick and wood stairs and overlook the beautiful valley from top of the tower. Good spot for taking pictures. Then we will visit the museum to see the historic artifact and items used by nomad cultures.
Then we will continue the journey to Kegeti Gorge, enjoy the natural reserve, alpine forests, river and short walk (200 meters) to the Kegeti waterfall. The waterfall flows all year round. In summer is surrounded by green trees and bushes. In Winter it half freezes creating mesmerizing icy figures.
After that we will sit by the river and have cup of hot tea prepared right there using the portable gas stove and pot. Its possible to hike the mountains to see the great views of the Kegeti Gorge.
per adult from
7 to 9 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Fuel surcharge
- Entry/Admission - Burana Tower
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Burana Tower, Don-Aryk, Tokmok 722201 Kyrgyzstan
Ancient Burana Tower of 11th Century
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Kegeti, Kegeti, Chuy Province
We will visit Kegety Waterfall and Gorge and have picnic by the river
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Kegety Waterfall, Near Kegety Gorge Kyrgyzstan
Its around 15 meter waterfall which flows to alpine river of Kegeti Gorge. The waterfall is not far from gravel road around 200 meters.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offeredAirports
- Manas International Airport, Bishkek Kyrgyzstan
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Service animals allowed
- Stroller accessible
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.