Ancient Bosnian Pyramid of the Sun
Croatian physicists detected (2010) existence of the energy beam coming through the top of the pyramid with the radius of 4,5 meters. Italian and Finish experts detected (2011) ultrasound phenomenon on the top of the pyramid as well. Shadow of the Bosnian Pyramid of the Sun covers Bosnian Pyramid of the Moon during the summer months just before the sunset showing clear astronomical relationship between two pyramids. This pyramid is covered by soil and vegetation like hundreds pyramids in China, Mexico or Guatemala. According to the Federal Institute of Pedology layers of soil that cover the pyramid is approx. 12.000 years old. It makes this pyramid oldest pyramid on the Planet. Tens of thousands of tourists from all over the World are attracted by the pyramid discovery and its energy and spiritual properties.
per adult from
5 to 8 hours
What's included :
- licensed guide
- Entry/Admission - Zavicajni Muzej Visoko
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Zavicajni Muzej Visoko, Alije Izetbegovica no. 29, Visoko 71300 Bosnia and Herzegovina
With its height of over 220 meters is the tallest pyramid in the World. It has regular pyramid geometry with three preserved sides: north, east and west. It is coated by rectangular blocks. According to the Institutes for materials from Bosnia-Herzegovina (2006-2008) and Politecnico di Torino from Italy (2009.) blocks are made from the best quality concrete material superior to modern concretes. According to the State Institute for Geodesy (2006) northern side perfectly matches the Cosmic North with the error of less than one degree. Slope of the pyramid sides to the base is at the 45 degrees. German geophysicists confirmed in 2007 existence of the inner passageways using geo-radar instruments.
Duration: 3 hours
Pass By: NowBosnia, Mostar bb, Mostar 88000 Bosnia and Herzegovina
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Please provide us with your location details within the city so we may pick you up.
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.