Anchorage Bike and Brewery Tour
Your full day adventure begins with an 9 mile guided bike ride and finishes with a brewery tour of Anchorage. Your guided bike ride takes you on one of the nation’s premier paved coastal trails, the Tony Knowles Coastal Trail. Wind your way back to downtown Anchorage while soaking in the sweeping mountain and coastal vistas. The afternoon portion of the tour explores the booming Anchorage craft beer scene in style as you join your knowledgeable ‘Hoperator’ for an off-the-beaten path tour of Anchorage full of sudsy fun. Guests are introduced to 3 of Anchorage’s finest breweries, brewers, and beers on this behind the scenes look at the local craft brewing industry. With a maximum group size of 14, this small group tour ensures a personalized experience.
per adult from
8 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
- Bike and Helmet
- Round-Trip Transportation
- Small Group Tour
- Light Appetizers
- Minimum of 14 beer samples
What's excluded :
- Rain Gear
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Additional tastings
- Start your day leaving the bustling confines of downtown Anchorage with an 8 mile bike ride on one of the nation’s premier paved coastal trails, the Tony Knowles Coastal Trail. Explore a local treasure as we wind our way back to downtown soaking in the sweeping mountain and coastal vistas all while keeping our eyes peeled for wildlife. Learn about the natural and human history that has shaped the landscape. Upon our return to downtown, enjoy some leisure time to grab some lunch and get ready for the second part of your adventure.
What’s better than a morning full of exercise and fresh air? A handcrafted beer! Experience the booming Anchorage craft beer scene in style as you join your knowledgeable ‘Hoperator’ for an off-the-beaten path tour of Anchorage for an afternoon full of sudsy fun. Guests are introduced to some of Anchorage’s finest breweries, brewers, and beers on this behind the scenes look at the local craft brewing industry. The tour includes three stops, a minimum of 12 beer tastings, a selection of appetizers at Midnight Sun Brewing Company, round trip transportation, and plenty of memories you'll be sure to recount to your friends back home. With a maximum group size of 14, this small group tour ensures a personalized experience.
Departure Point :Visit Anchorage Log Cabin Visitor Information Center, 546 W 4th Ave, Anchorage, AK 99501, USA
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum age is 21 years
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Closed toe shoes are required
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.