Ancestral Peru! Visit the Larco Museum and the Magic Water Circuit!
This visit will transport you to travel through the history of Peru visiting one of the 25 best museums in the world and the best in Peru, the Larco museum! Visit with us your galleries with a specialized guide, learning step by step the development of the pre-Hispanic cultures of this wonderful country. Visit its beautiful járdines; in addition to its erotic pottery room.
After the Museum, be part of a unique experience visiting the famous water park of Lima, which has become one of the most important attractions of the city. Enjoy the show full of magic and colors!
per adult from
3 to 4 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Tickets to Larco Museum
- Tickets to Magic Water Circuit
- Bottled water
- Entry/Admission - Museo Larco
- Entry/Admission - Circuito Magico Del Agua
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Museo Larco, Avenida Bolivar 1515 Pueblo Libre, Lima Lima 21 Peru
Thousands of archaeological pieces
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Circuito Magico Del Agua, Jr. Madre de Dios Parque de la Reserva, Lima 15046 Peru
The show of the waters
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pick up from the airport, Miraflores, Barranco or San Isidro
Departure Time :4:00 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.