Anaheim Resort/OC Central Private Transfer To Universal Studios or Burbank.
Make your transfer To the Universal Studios Hollywood Theme Park, Burbank and or the surrounding communities, easy, and pleasant by making an affordable RapidShuttle Private, Direct, Non-Stop reservation, that will fit your travel needs and budget. Because you are Not sharing the ride with other travelers, your schedule is based on your or your party flight departures, arrivals, and travel arrangments.
Compliment this Private Transfer with your Return Transfer by selecting as
Product Code 70058P166.
per adult from
45 to 60 minutes
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- All Fees and Taxes
- Private transportation
- Free Waiting Time Up to 60 Minutes for Pickups From Airports/Cruise Ports*.
- * Free Waiting Time based on the Scheduled Pickup Time.
What's excluded :
- Luggage Restrictions Applies.
- Driver Gratuities Are Not Included.
- Additional Time (upon request): $15.00 per every 15 minutes.
- Private, One-way Transfer From Anaheim-Disneyland Resort and the surrounding communities,
To the Universal Studios Hollywood, Burbank and the surrounding communities.
Pickup From the Airports/Port of Entry: Please contact us once you are ready for pickup.
Pickup From other locations: Please, contact us 10 minutes before pickup time for driver/vehicle information.
Departure Point :
One-way Private Transfer To Universal Studios, Burbank and the surrounding communities. Compliment this Private Transfer with your Return Transfer by selecting as Product Code 70058P166.
AirportsJohn Wayne Airport, 18601 Airport Way, Santa Ana, CA 92707Long Beach Municipal Airport, 4100 Donald Douglas Drive, Long Beach, CA 90808Bob Hope Airport, 2627 N Hollywood Way, Burbank, CA 91505
OtherAnaheim Resort, Anaheim, CA 92802, USA - Hotel, Home, Office, and Landmarks.Disneyland Drive, Disneyland Dr, Anaheim, CA 92802, USA - Hotel, Home, Office, and Landmarks.Buena Park, CA, USA - Resoret Area Hotel, Home, Office, and Landmarks.Orange, CA, USA - Resort Area Hotel, Home, Office, and Landmarks.Irvine, CA, USA - Hotel, Home, Office, and Landmarks.Huntington Beach, CA, USA - Hotel, Home, Office, and Landmarks.Newport Beach, CA, USA - Hotel, Home, Office, and Landmarks.Costa Mesa, CA, USASeal Beach, CA, USALong Beach, CA, USA
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. To Universal/Burbank (10 P) 8/3/2019 - 12/31/2021
To Universal/Burbank (5-6 P) 8/3/2019 - 12/31/2021
Monday - Sunday: 05:00 AM - 08:00 PM
To Universal/Burbank (1-2 P) 8/3/2019 - 12/31/2021
Monday - Sunday: 05:00 AM - 08:00 PM
To Universal/Burbank (7-9 P) 8/3/2019 - 12/31/2021
Monday - Sunday: 05:00 AM - 08:00 PM
To Universal/Burbank (3-4 P) 8/3/2019 - 12/31/2021
Monday - Sunday: 05:00 AM - 08:00 PM Monday - Sunday: 05:00 AM - 08:00 PM
Return Detail :Universal Studios Hollywood, 100 Universal City Plaza, Universal City, CA 91608, USA - Universal Studios Theme Park.Universal City, CA, USA - Hotel, Home, Office and Landmarks.Studio City, Los Angeles, CA, USA - Hotel, Home, Office and Landmarks.Burbank, CA, USAValley Village, Los Angeles, CA, USAGlendale, CA, USAWoodland Hills, Los Angeles, CA, USAHollywood, Los Angeles, CA, USABeverly Hills, CA, USAEncino, Los Angeles, CA, USA
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Stroller accessible
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Child Seats Available Upon Request For an Additional Fee.
- RapidShuttle staff will do their best to track flights Arrivals for all Private Services. However, it's the Traveler responsibility to contact us and inform us of any delays, cancellations or flight changes. Also, is the Traveler responsibility to let RapidShuttle's agents know if they are running late due, but not limited to Luggage, Costumes, and or Emigration Issues.
- WAITING TIMES: For International Arrivals (Airport/Cruise Port): 60 minutes from the scheduled pickup time. For Domestic Arrivals (Airport/Cruise Port): 30 minutes from the scheduled pickup time. For Cruise/Harbors/Trains: 15 minutes from the scheduled pickup time. For Any Other Locations: 5 minutes from the scheduled pickup time. Additional Time (upon request): $15.00 per every 15 minutes.
- Guest is responsible to notify RapidShuttle for any delays. After the allocated waiting time, if no contact with the party, RapidShuttle reserves the right to record the trip as a No-Show by the Guest. No-Shows are Not Refundable.
- Drivers are not allowed to collect payments onboard for the exception of tips. Any cash, or any other form payment made directly with the driver it will be considered tip/gratuities.
- Additional Services, Upgrades, and Fees (If Any - That are not included in the voucher rate) needs to be fully paid within 48 hours before the pickup schedule to avoid transfer cancelations.
- RapidShuttle is not responsible for any items left in the vehicles; please ensure you have all your belongs upon exiting the vehicles. Each traveler is allowed a maximum of 1 suitcase and 1 carry-on bag. Oversized or excessive luggage (e.g. surfboards, golf clubs or bikes) may have certain restrictions, please inquire with the operator before travel to confirm if your excess luggage is acceptable.
- Collapsible wheelchairs/Scooter with removable wheels can be accommodated providing the Guest(s) is/are accompanied by someone who can assist them, board, disembark and disassemble/assemble the wheelchair/scooter. Please keep in mind that Wheelchairs/Scooters may not fit in a vehicle luggage compartment designated for 1-2 Passengers (Sedan), or 3-4 Passengers (Minivan). Because Wheelchairs and or Scoters vary in Size, Shape, and Form. It is the Guest(s) responsibility to ensure that such items can fit on the selected vehicle and or passenger group. Due to liabilities, the driver is not allowed to assist in the disassembly/assembly of the wheelchair/scooter, nor assist the Guest(s) board or off-board the vehicle. RapidShuttle vehicles are Not equipped to provide Access/ADA services. In the event, that the wheelchair/scooter cannot fit in the baggage compartment, nor the Guest(s) can board the selected vehicle/service; RapidShuttle it will do their best to find an alternative service for the Guest(s) at their costs. The Guest(s) understands that these costs will be in addition to their initial cost for the reservation. The Guest(s) as well understand that in the event that RapidShuttle's driver cannot accommodate the Guest(s) due to their ability to board, and/or off-board the vehicle, and or the scooter or wheelchair cannot fit in the baggage compartment, RapidShuttle reserves the right not to issue a refund for the services.
- Due to unforeseen events such but not limited to Road Conditions, Mechanical Failures, Over Bookings, RapidShuttle reserves the right to hire a RapidShuttle Affiliate and or Partner to provide transportation for a scheduled pickup. The service type and cost will be equal or greater from what the Client has paid. In such cases, the information provided to The Affiliate and or Partner it will be limited to the Client's name and contact phone number, arrival/departure flight information, and pick up/drop off information. In the event RapidShuttle sees the needs to use one of our Affiliate's and or Partners to provide a scheduled pick-up, RapidShuttle it will Not Charge the client any extra fees. These measures have to be in place to ensure that our clients do not get services interruptions or to avoid any unnecessary delays.
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.