An Non Touristic Half Day Camel Safari
Travel by jeep and then Camel to a remote part of the desert, Visit an Oasis and a Nomad's village where the children will be over joyed to see you as they rarely see visitors. A meal cooked by our camel guide over an open fire before sitting back to see the clearest Stars that you will ever encounter.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Accommodation as per itinerary
- Afternoon tea
- Bottled water
- Tour escort/host
- Hotel pickup (selected hotels only)
- Private tour
- Round-trip private transfer
- Transport by private vehicle
- Coffee and/or Tea
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Jaisalmer District, Jaisalmer District, Rajasthan
This is a half day Camel Safari with evening meal around the open fire.
We leave Jaisalmer and head by jeep for the Thar Desert.
We start by visiting a stunning but vital natural Oasis which today over 45 villages rely on.
We then continue on to an abandoned 18th Century Village, the story behind this village will amaze you.
From the abandoned Village to a small inhabited nomad's village where they continue their traditions of the past. The children will be very welcoming as they rarely see strangers.
We then continue by jeep for a short while to where we pick up the Camels. After an hours Camel journey out into the sand dunes of the Thar desert we break to make camp. There will be snacks and Chai available as we watch the Sunset followed by a meal cooked by our camel guide over an open fire.
You will then have time to gaze at the brightest Stars you will ever see before we return to the city.
Duration: 12 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
if you let us know where you want pick up we can pick you up from there hotel, guest house, train, bus, or at airport, Airports
- Jaisalmer Airport, Jaisalmer India
Departure Time :2:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.