An Insight Into Nelson Mandela's Life
ALL 1 PERSON ENQUIRIES PLEASE APPLY TO SEE IF THERE IS EXISTING TOUR YOU CAN JOIN IN WITH. :)
A heart wrenching story and insight into the life of Nelson Mandrels struggle to free and unit all the different cultures in this beautiful Country of ours South Africa. You will get to see Liliesleaf Farm which was used as a secret base and the planning of the armed struggle. Nelson Mandel Foundation shows just how great he was and even after his term as President his tireless commitment to helping others and then onto Constitution Hill where he was imprisoned and the Rivonia Trials took place.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- All Fees and Taxes
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Bottled water
- During the tour Pictures will be taken for you so that you can enjoy the moment.
- Entry/Admission - Liliesleaf
- Entry/Admission - Nelson Mandela Foundation
- Entry/Admission - Constitution Hill Human Rights Precinct
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Liliesleaf, 7 George Avenue, Rivonia, Sandton 2191 South Africa
to Liliesleaf Farm which is tucked away in the beautiful suburb of Rivonia. Liliesleaf was purchased in 1961 during a time when the Apartheid regime really began to clamp down on the liberation movement. It was referred to as the ‘nerve centre’ of liberation activities with many meetings taking place here from 1961 to July 1963, and was considered a place of refuge for many of the liberation movement leaders.
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Nelson Mandela Foundation, 107 Central Street Houghton, Johannesburg 2198 South Africa
Here we get to see where Nelson Mandela dedicated his time and energy in the support of those in need. Get to see a short video of his life and much more.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Constitution Hill Human Rights Precinct, 11 Kotze Street, Johannesburg 2001 South Africa
Constitution Hill that tells the story of South Africa’s journey to democracy. The site is a former prison and military fort that bears testament to South Africa’s turbulent past and, today, is home to the country’s Constitutional Court, which endorses the rights of all citizens.
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Travellers are collected from their Hotels, B&B and Guesthouses
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 7 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Due to the present condition we will be regulating the number of people on the vehicle to 5 pax in line with social distancing.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.