An Historical Tour Through Moscow
Get ready for a tour through 850 years of Moscow’s dramatic and secretive past. Your guide will lead you and a small group through four hours of sightseeing, sharing the history and legends that surround this bustling Russian capital. Wear your comfortable walking shoes and prepare for awe-inspiring sights and stories.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Professional art historian guide
- Entry/Admission - Cathedral of Christ the Saviour
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Cathedral of Christ the Saviour, Volkhonka, 15, Moscow 119019 Russia
Your tour continues at the main Moscow Cathedral and holy place for all Muscovites, the Cathedral of Christ the Savior. Take in the beautiful architecture of the church.
Duration: 40 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up from any hotel in Moscow
Departure Time :10:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Comfortable walking shoes are recommended
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.