An Exclusive Private day trip around Gozo
Seize the day and visit Gozo, the pearl of the Maltese Islands. 6,000 years of history has still left much of the island untouched! Experience the harmony of scenery, history and culture which makes up this enigmatic place. Most visitors are touched by the tranquil beauty and friendly hospitality which abound here. Be careful, you may not want to go home!
per adult from
7 to 8 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Certified tourist guide
What's excluded :
- Gozo Channel Ferry if we begin your journey from Malta
- Specific entrance fees to optional sites
- Entry/Admission - Ggantija Megalithic Temples
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: San Blas beach, Triq San Blas, Island of Gozo Malta
The most beautiful beach on Gozo is down a steep path from the car park. There is a ride back up again if you want to experience the shore.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Ggantija Megalithic Temples, John Otto Bayer Street Xagħra, Ggantija, Island of Gozo Malta
The oldest Megalithic Temples on the Islands, built 6,000 years ago and still standing!
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Marsalforn Bay, Island of Gozo Malta
Fishing village of Gozo and port - a perfect place for lunch.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Dwejra Bay, San Lawrenz, Island of Gozo Malta
There is a space where the Azure Window once stood, but the bay is still spectacular and the Inland Sea beckons along with Fungus Rock.v
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: The Citadel, Victoria, Victoria, Island of Gozo Malta
The old fort at the elevated city of Rabat, Capital of Gozo. Plenty to see and all the souvenirs your friends could want!
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up from any hotel or other location and your trip starts right away!Ports
Departure Time :9:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.