An exciting exploration of Peloponnese at ancient Corinth, Mycenae and Nafplio
Highlights of this tour to Corinth, Mycenae, Nafplion
• The impressive Corinth Canal
• The archaeological site of Ancient Corinth with its agora and museum
• The Arched Tombs of the Kings and the Lion’s Gate in the archaeological site of Mycenae
• The picturesque town of Nafplio
• The inviting landIscape of the Peloponnese Peninsula
- A professional English speaking driver with good knowledge in history and culture of Greece, to guide you till you enter archaeological sites and museums according to the program. Tour drivers are not licensed to companion you inside the archaeological sites and museums. If you'd like to have one, we can arrange it for you with an additional cost. Licenced by the state tour guides are freelance and it is subject of availability on bookings day!
- Travelers can customize the tour within the itenerary!
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Fuel surcharge
- Local taxes
- A professional English speaking driver with good knowledge in history and culture of Greece, to guide you till you enter archaeological sites and museums. Tour drivers are not licensed to companion you inside the archaeological sites and museums. If you'd like to have a licensed by the state tour guide to escort you inside the sites and museums, we can arrange it for you with an additional cost. Licenced by the state tour guides are freelance and it is subject of availability on bookings day!
- Transport by air-conditioned vehicle appropriate for the size of your group
- Pick-up from the cruise ship pier at Port of Piraeus Road tolls and local taxes
- Hotel pickup and drop-off in Athens
- Private tour
What's excluded :
- Entrance fees to the archaeological sites and museum
- Your private chauffeur/guide will discuss a program best suited to your interest and mobile abilities following the program mentioned above.
- Option for a professional tour guide with a state license at an extra cost to escort you inside the archaeological sites and museum according to the program.
- Food and drinks
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Corinth, Corinth, Corinthia Region, Peloponnese
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Mycenae, Mycenae, Argolis Region, Peloponnese
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Nafplio, Nafplio, Argolis Region, Peloponnese
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Point 08:00am: HOTEL MEETING INSTRUCTIONS: We will meet you at the main entrance of your hotel. Please inform the porter that you are expecting your tour driver to call for you. If you are staying in a small hotel, please inform the receptionist instead. CRUISE PORT MEETING INSTRUCTIONS: Please disembark and walk outside the terminal exit door, where our driver/guide will be waiting for you holding a sign with your name on it.Dates: See AvailabilityReturn point: Return at the same spotAirports
- Athens Intl Airport, Attiki Odos, Spata 190 04 Greece
- Piraeus port
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.