An Evening at Shree Siddhivinayak and the Bandra Worli Sea Link with Dinner
Spend an evening at Mumbai’s most famous temple dedicated to the Hindu God Ganesha. Participate in the evening aarti ceremony and get a taste of the customs and rituals associated with it. Next drive over the Bandra-Worli Sea Link, the longest bridge in India built over the Arabian Sea. Admire the mesmerizing lights of the city as you drive from the western suburb of Bandra to Worli in South Mumbai.
• Shree Siddhivinayak Temple
• Bandra Worli Sea Link
• City skyline at night
• Dinner at a local restaurant
per adult from
4 to 5 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Transport by private air-conditioned vehicle.
- Hotel pickup and drop-off within city center.
- English Speaking Local Guide.
- 02 Bottles of Mineral water per person
- Entry/Admission - Shree Siddhivinayak
What's excluded :
- Additional food or drink (unless specified)
- Items of a personal nature
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Shree Siddhivinayak, S.K.Bole Marg, Mumbai 400028 India
You will be picked up from your hotel in the afternoon. Your English speaking guide will take you to Siddhivinayak temple located in Prabhadevi, Mumbai. Considered to be the wealthiest temple in Mumbai, it receives donations of over $ 150 million each year. The temple is dedicated to the elephant-head Lord Ganesha, who is believed to grant every wish. Thousands of devotees visit the temple every day. Amongst the more prominent visitors to the temple are Bollywood stars and politicians. In 2016, Tim Cook, the Apple CEO started his India trip with morning prayers at the temple.
Participate in the evening aarti that is a sight to behold. The atmosphere is serene with the chanting of hymns and lighting of diyas (lamps).
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Bandra-Worli Sea Link, Mumbai 400030 India
Next drive over the magnificent 3.5 mile-long Bandra-Worli Sea Link. With 8 traffic lanes, this cable-stayed bridge built over the Arabian Sea is a major architectural feat. It reduces the travel time between Mumbai’s suburbs of Bandra and Worli from 20-30 minutes during peak hours to 10 minutes. Over 37,500 vehicles use this bridge daily. The spectacle of the city lights is a memorable experience as you drive over this bridge.
Before finishing your tour, enjoy dinner at local restaurant. (Beverage Excluded).
After dinner, you will be dropped back at your hotel at the end of the tour.
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pick-up from the hotels in the city of MumbaiAirports
- Mumbai Airport, Maharashtra 400099, Mumbai India
Departure Time :5:00 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Consider wearing comfortable clothes
- A moderate amount of walking is involved; comfortable walking shoes and sunglasses/sunscreen with hats or scarf are highly recommended
- A dress code is required to enter places of worship and selected museums. No shorts or sleeveless tops allowed. Knees and shoulders MUST be covered for both men and women.
- Children under 15 must be accompanied by an adult
- Infants must sit on laps
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.