An audio tour of New Tiflis: From flea markets to grand theatres
If you want to learn about the everyday life of Georgians and the hidden histories of the German part of town, then this is the self guided audio tour for you. From bazaars and flea markets to theaters and fine dining, I'll make sure you don’t miss out on a side of Tbilisi too many don’t see. I've lived in Tbilisi on and off for ten years and I’ve learnt all about its secret corners and hidden gems. I'm excited to share them with you.
The tour’s highlights include:
• The bazaar locals go to get farm fresh fruits and veggies
• The Dry Bridge and the secret behind its name
• The hidden gem under Dynamo Stadium
• The unfinished metro line station turned into an upscale lounge
Whether it's your first time in Tbilisi, or you're tired of the old town and are ready to explore a new neighborhood, this tour is for you.
per adult from
60 to 75 minutes
What's included :
- Lifetime access to this tour in English
- VoiceMap App for Android and iOS
- Offline access to audio, maps, and geodata
What's excluded :
- Tickets or entrance fees to any museums or other attractions en route
- Smartphone and headphones
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Station Square, T'bilisi, Georgia
The tour starts at Station Square.
Pass By: Dinamo Arena, Akaki Tsereteli Ave., 2, Tbilisi 0112 Georgia
The tour passes by Dinamo Stadium.
Pass By: Tumanishvili Theatre, 164 Davit Aghmashenebeli Ave, T'bilisi, Georgia
The tour passes by Tumanishvili Theatre.
Pass By: Kakhidze Music Center, D.Agmashenebeli Ave., 123/125, Tbilisi 0164 Georgia
The tour passes by Kakhidze Music Center.
Pass By: Nodar Dumbadze Theater, 101/1 Davit Aghmashenebeli Ave, T'bilisi, Georgia
The tour passes by Nodar Dumbadze Theatre.
Pass By: Kote Marjanishvili Square, T'bilisi, Georgia
The tour passes through Marjanishvili Square.
Pass By: Roses Park, Tbilisi, Georgia
The tour passes through Roses Park.
Pass By: Saarbruecken Bridge, T'bilisi, Georgia
The tour passes by Saarbruecken Bridge.
Pass By: Orbeliani Palace, 25 Atoneli St, T'bilisi, Georgia
The tour passes by Orbeliani Palace.
Pass By: Orbeliani Square, 8 Revaz Tabukashvili St, T'bilisi, Georgia
The tour ends in Orbeliani Square.
Departure Point :Station Square, T'bilisi, Georgia
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 7/10/2020 - 10/20/2021
Monday - Sunday: 12:00 AM - 11:59 PM
Return Detail :Orbeliani Square, 8 Revaz Tabukashvili St, T'bilisi, Georgia
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- All of VoiceMap's audio tours are self-guided and users must bring their own smartphone and headphones to take the tour. We urge all our users to wear facemasks and carry hand sanitizer with them to ensure they're own protection and the protection of others.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.