An Adventure from Bangkok to Nakhon Nayok Province
Journey to Nakhon Nayok, a province of Thailand northeast of Bangkok, for a day of adventure. Take part in a variety of activities throughout the day, including a market visit, Thai lunch, swimming by a waterfall, and rides on an ox cart, ATV, and whitewater river raft.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Local taxes
- Lunch - Buffet lunch
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (centrally located Bangkok hotels only)
- Thai local guide
- Entry/Admission - Nang Rong Waterfall
- Entry/Admission - Nakhon Nayok Post Office
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Nang Rong Waterfall, Hin Tung, Mueang Nakhon Nayok District, Nakhon Nayok 26000, Thailand
Natural woodland setting featuring a small waterfall along with rocky pools for swimming.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Nakhon Nayok Post Office, 160 Ban Yai Alley, Tambon Ban Yai, Amphoe Mueang Nakhon Nayok, Chang Wat Nakhon Nayok 26000, Thailand
Nakhon Nayok is a small province in central Thailand, northeast of Bangkok. In the east are the mountains, forest and grassland of the vast Khao Yai National Park, home to diverse wildlife including bears, elephants, macaques and rare birds. The park’s waterfalls, including the 9-tier Namtok Sarika waterfall with its natural pools, and the high Haew Narok waterfall, gush during the rainy season.
Duration: 5 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Most centrally located Bangkok hotels
Departure Time :6:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Infants are complimentary 0-2 years. Child rate applies 3-9 years. Adult rate applies 10 years and above.
- At least 2 people are required for this activity to take place. Single traveler may book this product, but is subject to availability and cancellation if minimum number of people is not met on the activity day. (Alternative date or refund will be offered should this occur.).
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- I Asia Thailand has an exclusive partnership with 'Safety in Asia’. Being specialists in Health & Safety management in the hospitality industry, they will guide us on the best hygiene practices available. 'Safety in Asia' is FTO (Federation of Tour Operators) approved.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.