Amsterdam Small-Group Canal Cruise Plus Snacks and Drinks
Do you want to experience Amsterdam in a more authentic way? Step aboard on our beautiful large luxury sloop with enough space for everyone and discover the city like a real explorer.
We’ll welcome you on our stylish, electric sloop with unlimited drinks and delicious Dutch snacks and we will also stop at one of Amsterdams best boat catering to pick up real Amsterdam 'bitterballen'. So lean back, relax en listen to our amazing stories about the secrets of Amsterdam.
During our tour there is always a lot of interaction between the guests and our captain, because we always have a maximum of 12 guests aboard. This guarantees you a personal and amazing experience in the historical city of Amsterdam. You will cherish memories that you won't forget. Of course children are welcome!
Did you know that in 2019 Amsterdam experience cruise became one of the most popular and best reviewed Airbnb experiences? We are currently number 3 in the world with the most positive reviews and bookings
per adult from
What's included :
- Snacks - Taste the original Amsterdam ‘bitterballen’. Freshly sliced Dutch cheese, stroopwafels, and many more snacks.
- Vegetarian or an allergy such as gluten? let us know so we can arrange the right snacks for you
- Alcoholic Beverages - Open bar, we’ll provide you with enough drinks. Beer, special selected wines by our wine merchant, soft drinks, water, 0.0% beer, and Dutch jenever, homemade glühwein, and hot chocolate.
- Bottled water
- All Fees and Taxes
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Amsterdam Canal Ring, Amsterdam The Netherlands
First we’ll visit the old quarter of the Jordaan. See highlights like the Westertoren and the Anne Frank house, taste the original Amsterdam ‘bitterballen’. We’ll navigate via the river Amstel to the Red Light District. See the fabulous storehouses en then visit the hidden side of the city. Cruise past the National Maritime Museum and admire the East Indiaman ship dating from the Golden Age and enjoy the exotic Hortus Botanicus.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Keizersgracht 401, 1016 EK Amsterdam, Netherlands
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Due to Covid-19, we are required to make some adjustments to our Experience, we do not take more than 10 Guests on board so that we can keep enough distance from each other. Each guest /couple/family gets their own luxury snack platter. Face masks are free to get on board if you want one
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.