Amritsar Wagah Border Tour Package
Wagah Border Ceremony is the Beating Retreat Ceremony starts at 4:15 PM in winter and 5:15 PM in summer. This 45 minute ceremony includes the closing of the international gates and lowering the flags of both the countries.
It is both an entertaining and patriotic event where the national anthem singing, dancing and loud applause takes place with an enthusiastic audience. The massive gate known as “Swarn Jayanti Dwar” separates the two countries. Visiting the Wagah Border leaves you with a sense of pride and is an excellent way to end the Amritsar local sightseeing tour.
Remember to arrive at the spot one hour early to secure good seats.
per adult from
4 to 6 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Bottled water
- All Fees and Taxes
- Private transportation
What's excluded :
- In this Wagah Border Car rental tour, you will get a hassle-free private AC transportation service to Indo-Pak Border Ceremony.
We pick a traveler(s) from their location in Amritsar, take you to Wagah Border and then return back to the city, Get a chance to shop traditional Items and Driver will take you to Amritsar's famous restaurant for dinner as per your requirement.
Skylane Travels can also arrange Wagah Border sightseeing tours and any other customized car rental packages as per your needs.
Departure Point :Amritsar, Punjab, India
We pick up guest from their Hotel, Home, Airport, Railway Station or place within the radius of 6 Kms in the city.
Departure Time :2:30 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.