Amritsar: Visit to Golden Temple & Wagah Border with Hotel pick-up & drop-off
Visit to the most sacred place of Sikhs in the world called the Golden temple. Enjoy a visit to the Kitchen Section of temple. Visit to the India Pakistan Wagah Border to witness the Beating Ceremony where policemen marching to the beats of the drum.
per adult from
5 to 7 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- English Speaking Local Expert
- Transport by private AC Cab.
- Bottled water
- Entry/Admission - Golden Temple
- Entry/Admission - Wagah Border
What's excluded :
- Any Meals during the tour.
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Golden Temple Road Atta Mandi, Katra Ahluwalia, Amritsar 143001 India
Visit the Golden temple, one of the most sacred places for Sikhs in the world.
Next, walk to the Langar (Mass dinner) hall to witness the devotion and compassion of people working over there.
Have some food at the langar to enjoy the real experience Visit the kitchen section to learn how the food is prepared over there Also, learn how to roll round chapattis
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Attari-Wagah Border Attari, Amritsar 143001 India
Prepare to witness the Flag down ceremony performed at the Border between Indian and Pakistan Also known as Beating ceremony that starts at 5:00 PM it showcases border policemen marching to the beats of the drum.
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We Pick up from Any Hotel in Amritsar
Departure Time :9:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Shoes must be removed at the places of worship
- Shoulders and knees to be covered at the places of worship
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.