Amritsar to Anandpur Sahib
Full day excursion tour to Anandpur Sahib include AC vehicle and accompanies English speaking guide service from Amritsar. Its include visit to all places of tourist interest in city and entrances to all monuments in the itinerary. Pick up and drop off from any hotels in Amritsar is well included. We serve complementary bottled water in vehicle and flexible to accommodate guest requirement during the tour.
per adult from
7 to 8 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Pick up and drop off to your hotel
- All taxes
- English speaking guide
- Bottled drinking water (2 bottle per person)
- Monuments entrances
- Transport by AC vehicle
What's excluded :
- Any other sightseeing not mentioned in the itinerary
- Tips to driver & guide
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Anandpur Sahib, Anandpur Sahib, Rupnagarr District, Punjab
Pick up from your hotel for full day excursion to visit Anandpur Sahib (200kms/ 4hrs approx one way).
Stop At: Takhat Sri Kesgarh Sahib, Keshgarh Sahib, Anandpur Sahib, Punjab 140118, India
Visit Takhat Sri Kesgarh Sahib Ji, Anandpur Sahib Gurudwara most revered Sikh institutions in the country. Its foundation was laid in 1689, and the Khalsa Panth was born here. The initiation of Khande di Pahul by Guru Gobind Singh Ji happened here on the holy day of Baisakhi in 1699. This sacred shrine holds great importance among locals. Takhat Sri Kesgarh Sahib Ji has a rich and glorious history. The invading armies were never able to reach this place. It is one of the five supreme seats of authority (Takhats). It is home to numerous relics and memoirs from the past, including Guru Gobind Singh’s Khanda- the double-edged sword that was used by him to prepare Amrit, his personal dagger- Katara, his own gun that was gifted to him by one follower in Lahore, and the double-edged weapon called Saif, that was gifted to him by Bahadur Shah. The current building complex is a majestic structure in white, built on the slope of a hill.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Khalsa Heritage Memorial Complex, Anandpur Sahib, Punjab, India
Also visit the Virasat-e-Khalsa Sikh museum built in the honour of Sikhism and celebrates the glorious Sikh history. Visitors will be thrilled to see relics and memoirs of the struggles and triumphs of Sikh warriors over the past centuries. This museum celebrates the anniversary of the birth of Khalsa and displays the scriptures written by Guru Gobind Singh Ji, their tenth human guru.
Duration: 1 hour
Pass By: Amritsar, Amritsar, Amritsar District, Punjab
After sightseeing drive back to Amritsar and drop off to your hotel.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We provide pickup from all hotels in Amritsar
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 10/1/2020 - 9/26/2021
Monday - Sunday: 05:00 AM - 11:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Near public transportation
- Stroller accessible
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.