Amritsar Dalhousie Dharamshala 6 Days Tour
Day1: Arrive Amritsar's Airport/Railway Station, Direct drive to India-Pakistan Wagah Border Ceremony. In The evening shopping to Local Market and Golden Temple Night Ceremony on guest demand. Overnight stay in Hotel.
Day 2 : Breakfast, morning drive for Dalhousie, afternoon tour of Dalhousie visiting Subhash Baoli, Satdhara, Jandhri Ghat, Panjpulla and Bakrota Hills. Overnight at Dalhousie hotel.
Day 3 : Breakfast, Full day Excursion of Khajjiar visiting Khajjiar Temple and Khajjiar Lake, Overnight at Dalhousie hotel.
Day 4: After breakfast at the hotel, drive to Dharamsala, walk along the mall road, where Tibetan refugees display and sell their crafts. Overnight stay at hotel in Dharamsala.
Day 5: visit Dharamsala's main Buddhiat temple, Tsuglagkhang also commenly named as Dalai Lama Temple, the complex houses the Namgyal Monastery (which trains monks for rituals associated with the temple). Later visit Bhagsu Nag Temple and water fall.
Day 6: Drop back to Amritsar.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Private transportation
- Bottled water
- All Fees and Taxes
What's excluded :
- Tour Guide
- In this 6 days tour we are providing car rental service from Amritsar to Dalhousie & Dharamsala.
All pickup, sightseeing, drops are included in this fair.
Rate are inclusive of Tolls, Parking, Driver Allowances, State taxes etc.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offeredAirports
- Sri Guru Ram Dass Jee International Airport, Amritsar, Ajnala Rd, opp. Hotel Blue Radison, Raja Sansi, Punjab 143101, India
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.