Amritsar 1 Day Tour (Golden Temple, Jalliawala Bagh & Wagah Border)
This is one day tour of Amritsar in which all the important point are covered and it is a one day tour with experience driver. There are no any hidden charges.
per adult from
8 hours 15 minutes
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Bottled water
- All Fees and Taxes
- Entry/Admission - Golden Temple
- Entry/Admission - Jallianwala Bagh
- Entry/Admission - Wagah Border
What's excluded :
- Coffee and/or Tea
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Golden Temple Road Atta Mandi, Katra Ahluwalia, Amritsar 143001 India
Golden temple which is considered the Vatican city of the sikhs, every sikh once in life time must visit the Golden Temple, during the visit you also visit to the community kitchen where every day more-then 70 thousands people take meal without paying any thing.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Jallianwala Bagh, Golden Temple Rd near Golden Temple, Amritsar 143006 India
Visit Jallianwala bagh, it the place where British General Dyer Opened fire on the innocents and killed more then 400.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Attari-Wagah Border Attari, Amritsar 143001 India
Wagah Border to witness the retreat ceremony. This is only border between India and Pakistan through which cross over the border, The ceremony at the border starts takes place only once in day and and timing varies according to the season, in summer time is around 5-30 or 6 pm, in winter timing is 4 pm or 5 pm.
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :T7/2140, Town Hall, Katra Ahluwalia, Amritsar, Punjab 143001, India
Traveler pickup is offered
We can pickup from city Airport with additional charges of Rs 650/- total Airports
- Raja Sansi Airport, Amritsar India
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :Lal Bhawani Bakery, opp. pujya mata lal devi mandir, Model Town, Rani Ka Bagh, Mohindra Colony, Amritsar, Punjab 143001, India
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.