Amritsar : Half Day Tour with Punjabi Lunch
This is a unique tour covering not only Golden Temple and Jallianwala Bagh but also the Gurdwara Sri Tarn Taran Sahib and Radhasoami Satsang along with delicious Punjabi lunch at a local restaurant.
per adult from
6 to 7 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private Air-conditioned vehicle
- 2 to 3 pax in a sedan/ 3 to 5 pax in a Toyota Innova / 5 to 10 pax in an AC 10 seater vehicle
- Lunch at a local restaurant
- 1 bottle of mineral water per person in the vehicle
- All DA/ Toll/ Parking,transport taxes and GST included
What's excluded :
- Tips or gratuities
- Food and drinks other than Lunch
- Entrance fees
- Anything not specified in inclusions
- Entry/Admission - Jallianwala Bagh
- Entry/Admission - Golden Temple
- Entry/Admission - Tarn Taran Sahib
- Entry/Admission - Radha Soami Satsang Beas
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Jallianwala Bagh, Golden Temple Rd near Golden Temple, Amritsar 143006 India
You are picked up from your hotel and your first stop is
Jallianwala Bagh.Jallianwala Bagh is a historic garden and ‘memorial of national importance’, preserved in the memory of those wounded and killed in the Jallianwala Bagh Massacre by General Dyer that killed more than 1000 people back in 1919.
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Golden Temple Road Atta Mandi, Katra Ahluwalia, Amritsar 143001 India
Golden Temple, is a Gurdwara located in the city of Amritsar and is preeminent spiritual site of Sikhism.The Gurdwara is built around a man-made pool that was completed by the fourth Sikh Guru, Guru Ram Das in 1577.Maharaja Ranjit Singh rebuilt it in marble and copper in 1809, overlaid the sanctum with gold foil in 1830. This has led to the name the Golden Temple.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Tarn Taran Sahib, Tarn Taran Road, Amritsar 143022 India
This Gurdwara was established by the fifth guru, Guru Arjan Dev, in the city of Tarn Taran Sahib, Punjab. It is said that this Gurudwara has the largest sarovar (water pond) compared to all the other gurdwaras.
After this you enjoy a tasty Punjabi lunch at a local restaurant
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Radha Soami Satsang Beas, Dera Baba Jaimal Singh Ji, Beas, Punjab 144804, India
Radha Soami Satsang Beas (RSSB) was established in India in 1891 and is a spiritual organization based on the teachings of all religions and dedicated to a process of inner development under the guidance of a spiritual teacher.There are over 30 different Radhasoami groups in the world.The headquarters are in Beas, with parallel branches found in India and outside India.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.