Amman or Airport Transfer to/from Petra
We offer all our services with modern, air-conditioned and comfortable vehicles. They are private services, and some of them are free of charge, water, juice and Internet. The driver is a tactful, good-looking person who speaks English and provides assistance when needed.
Petra or Patra is an archaeological and historical city located in the province of Ma'an in the south of the Hashemite Kingdom of Jordan. It is famous for its rock-carved architecture and the old water traction system. It was dubbed "goods ", as called "Pink City " for its twisted rock colors. Petra was founded almost in 312 BC as the capital of the Nabatean kingdom.
per adult from
3 to 4 hours
What's included :
- Fuel surcharge & Parking Fees
- Hotel pickup and drop-off by private transportation and air-conditioned vehicle
- Free WiFi, Mineral Water, Turkish Coffee, Juices, Tea
- English Speaking Driver.
What's excluded :
- Personal expenses
- Anything not mentioned
- Tips Recommended
- We offer all our services with modern, air-conditioned and comfortable vehicles, a private and not public journey. The vehicle is usually medium-sized and accommodates up to four people with small-sized bags. However, we would prefer the maximum during booking to be three persons for a more comfortable journey. However, if the number becomes four, it will reduce their freedom while sitting and especially if the flight is limited to 3-4 hours and this is on their personal responsibility. Most of our vehicles provide free water, juice and Internet. The driver is a tactful, good-looking person who speaks English and provides assistance when needed.
The city of Petra is located in the Petra Brigade of Ma'an Governorate, 225 kilometers south of Amman, Jordan, and west of the desert road linking Amman and Aqaba on the coast of the Gulf of Aqaba. The brigade is located on the western side of the city of Ma'an, the province, and is 36 km away. It is located along the Charah mountain range overlooking Wadi Araba and its sloping geographical nature and surrounded by mountains. The area of the brigade is 900 km2, while the area of the archaeological reserve is 264 km2.
The city of Petra is a city engraved in the colorful sandstone in the mountains of the valley of the Rose Musa, so it is called the "Pink City ". The visitor can reach it by car and then start walking through a huge city engraved in the rock, hiding behind an impenetrable barrier from the porous mountains that are barely porous, called the Siq.
Petra has a large number of five-star hotels and below to accommodate the large numbers of visitors to the city's archaeological reserve, which numbered approximately 480,000 in 1999, while the number rose to 900,000 in 2010. The reserve also contains a large number of eastern markets. It is noteworthy that Jerash follows the city of Petra in terms of number of visitors, followed by each of the following regions descending: Ajloun, Madaba, Karak, um Qais and Wadi Rum.
On the other hand, in April 1994, the Petra Nabatean Museum in the city was inaugurated along with another museum, the ancient Petra Museum, which was founded in 1963. The Nabatean Museum contains approximately 600 artifacts displayed in the display cabinets, consisting of three main halls: the first Hall includes an explanation of the history The Nabataeans and the geology of Petra, as well as artifacts dating back to the Neolithic period. The second hall is dedicated to the fossils of archaeological excavations, arranged in chronological order from the stone to the 6th century CE. This room also includes a historical overview of earthquakes, Nabatean trade, caravan routes and Petra in the Middle Ages. The third Hall contains a collection of pottery, depending on the development of its industry, bronze and pottery statues, colorful and ordinary, and coin-cut, jewellery and jewelry, as well as some pottery and jars of various sizes.
It has been held in Petra every year since 2005, the Petra Cultural Tourism Festival, to encourage domestic and Arab tourism. In the same year, a conference of Nobel laureates was held in the world. In cooperation with the Tourism Promotion Authority (TRA) in 2012, the Petra Regional Authority has been celebrating several activities and events, marking the 200th anniversary of Petra's discovery, which aims to familiarize local citizens, Arab and foreign tourists with the importance of this event and its leading role in the development Petra on the map of world tourism.
Departure Point :
We pick up all travelers.
AirportsQueen Alia International Airport, Alpha Building, 2nd Floor عمّان، Amman 39052, Jordan
OtherAmman, Amman, Amman GovernoratePetra Visitor Center, tourist street Visitors center, وادي موسى، Jordan
Departure Time :AIRPORT TRANSFER TO/FROM PETRA 1/28/2020 - 11/1/2021
to/from Petra up to 7-Seats 1/28/2020 - 11/1/2021
Monday - Sunday: 12:00 AM - 11:30 PM Monday - Sunday: 12:00 AM - 11:30 PM
Return Detail :Amman, Amman, Amman Governorate - QAIAQueen Alia International Airport, Alpha Building, 2nd Floor عمّان، Amman 39052, JordanPetra Visitor Center, tourist street Visitors center, وادي موسى، Jordan
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Wheelchair accessible
- Vehicle has space for one medium sized piece of luggage per client
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.