Amman Night Layover: experience Petra by night tour
Experience Petra Night Show; a magical way to see part of the red-rock ancient city by candlelight, one of the seven wonders of the world. Over 1,500 candles are lightning the Siq; a narrow gorge, the main entrance to Petra, to reach the major attraction Khazna, due to the spectacular view it has.
Petra by Night runs only every Monday, Wednesday, and Thursday of each week, starts at 8:30 PM, from Petra Visitor's Centre. Hope you are lucky to spend some time having a once-in-a-lifetime experience!
per adult from
What's included :
- Transfer by private vehicle
- Local guide
- Round-trip private transfer
What's excluded :
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- Meet your driver at Amman Queen Alia International Airport, before 5 PM (recommended), and transfer to Petra in a private vehicle, which normally takes 3 hours. You will meet a local guide at Petra visitor's centre on 8:15 PM, where you will start your tour.
Start walking in the main entrance of the city which looks like a magical fairy-tale while illuminated at night. The walk takes 40 minutes to reach Khazna, then set back and enjoy the peaceful view of the red-rock city lightened with candles, for two hours.
When you finish your tour, the guide will lead you back to the visitor's centre, where you will meet your driver and he will transfer you back to the airport. You will arrive their at 1 AM, and have some rest before your flight departure.
Departure Point :Queen Alia International Airport-Amman
Departure Time :Recommended on 5 PM, every Monday, Wednesday, and Thursday.
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 4 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.