Amman Full Day Culinary & Food special Tour
We are local
As a Jordan based travel company and inbound Jordan Tourism operator. We know our country in a way that only a local can.
Petra Jordan Tours started in 2000, so after 19 years of doing business, we've learned how to keep our clients happy and satisfied
Chauffeur & Transportation
Complete peace of mind for the duration of your Jordan trip. Free mobile phone during your trip and free WiFi in your vehicle so you can stay in touch.
per adult from
7 to 8 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- All Fees and Taxes
- Entry/Admission - Rainbow Street
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Jabal Amman, Amman, Jordan
Pickup at any location in Amman and drive to Jabal Amman.
Stop At: Rainbow Street, Rainbow St, Amman Jordan
We begin our journey walking down from Rainbow Street. A crunchy Falafel local breakfast in a local restaurant goes with Hummus & Foul.
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Al Balad – Downtown Amman, Amman Jordan
Free time for shopping in Amman Downtown & Souk el-Bukhariyeh. Enjoy fresh Cane Juice or Tamarind Juice. Visit spice, herb and nut shops. Visit a local home for a self-cooking experience to be served for lunch. Never forget Traditional Kunafa for a delicious dessert. This Full day tour is offered morning time.
Duration: 3 hours
Pass By: Amman, Amman, Amman Governorate
Drop off at any location in Amman.
Departure Point :Jabal Amman, Amman, Jordan
Traveler pickup is offered
Airport Pick is Available for an extra fee
Departure Time :2/10/2020 - 10/27/2021
Monday - Sunday: 08:00 AM - 04:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.