Amman City and Dead Sea Beach Layover Tour
Your private layover tour begins with a pick up at Queen Alia International Airport and drive to the bustling modern city of Kingdom of Jordan, Amman. Proceed to Amman's downtown where most of the sites are located. Visit the Citadel with its panoramic view of the downtown Amman, the Roman Amphitheatre and stroll to the souq or local market and have a chance to interact with the locals. Then relax and enjoy your time at the Lowest point on earth, Dead Sea.
per adult from
What's included :
- Private transfer in a/c vehicle with English speaking driver (WiFi and mineral water on board)
- Entrance Fees for the Amman City Tour
- Use of Beach Resort at the Dead Sea
- English speaking guide Amman Citadel (45 minutes)
- Entry/Admission - The Citadel
- Entry/Admission - Roman Amphitheater
- Entry/Admission - Dead Sea
What's excluded :
- Tips & Gratitude
- Others not mentioned on the Inclusions
- Jordan Entry Visa
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: The Citadel, K. Ali Ben Al-Hussein St. 146, Amman Jordan
Citadel is an L-shaped hill and one of the seven jabals (mountains) that originally made up Amman. On the Citadel itself you see remains from the Roman to the early Islamic period, like the Hercules Temple, the Umayyad Palace and the small Archaeological Museum.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Roman Amphitheater, Al-Hashemi St., Amman Jordan
A Roman Theatre from the 2nd century with 6000 seating capacity.
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Al Balad – Downtown Amman, Amman Jordan
Stroll around the Souq or local market and interact with the locals.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Dead Sea, Madaba Jordan
After your visit in Amman drive for 82.2km, taking 1.5 hours of driving to the lowest point on earth, the Dead Sea, where you can have a leisure time at the beach and a chance to float on the salty water (showers and locker rooms are available). Dead Sea is characterized by high annual temperatures, low humidity and high atmospheric pressure, the air is extremely oxygen rich. With the highest content of minerals and salts in the world, the Dead Sea water possesses anti-inflammatory properties, and the dark mud found on its shores have been used for over 2000 years for therapeutic purposes.
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Our driver waits you at the arrival area of Queen Alia International Airport holding an orange signage with your name written on it.Airports
- Queen Alia Intl Airport, Amman Jordan
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 8/1/2020 - 12/31/2021
Monday - Sunday: 07:00 AM - 09:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- Infant seats are available upon request with additional charges
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.