Amidst the Vineyards: Wineries & Lunch!
We'll discover the wine producers of the famous wine region of El Penedés, while driving my vintage Mehari, an antique convertible car from 1976.
I'll drive you to the most beautiful vineyards and family wineries of the region, where you'll meet the winegrowers and the family members of the cellars. A member of the family will explain the process of the wine and cava (champagne not from France) making.
We will visit three old wineries in the countryside and taste some premium wines or cavas with a snack at each winery.
While we're in the car, among the historical vineyards, I'll share the secrets, curiosities and peculiarities of the region with you.
Afterwards, we'll have time to chill in a grass area among the vineyards and old trees. I'll prepare a picnic of local products and other wines/cavas of the region (number of cups of cava/wine unlimited during the meal).
In winter, lunch will be inside a winery or in my garage bar.
The meal is always at the end of the tour.
per adult from
What's included :
- Lunch - Food: Meal- local products. Snacks, salad according to the season, Spanish omelette, quiche, tuna or chicken cake, cold meat, cheeses, bread and biscuits
- Alcoholic Beverages - Drinks: Tastings of premium wines/cavas from 3 different wineries: We visit 3 wineries and you taste wine/cava from another winery during the meal
- Soda/Pop - For people under 18 years old coke/water/juice will be available
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Denominació d'Origen Penedès, Plaça de l, Plaça l'Àgora, 08720 Vilafranca del Penedès, Barcelona, Spain
Treat yourself with a unique and authentic premium wine tour in the Penedés wine region while driving a vintage Mehari, an antique convertible.
Departure Point :St. Sadurní d'Anoia(Estació), 08770, Barcelona, Spain
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.